"Sonic The Hedgehog 3" movie gets its first teaser trailer

After more than a year and a half since the release of the original "Sonic The Hedgehog 2" movie and its post-credits teaser, today Paramount and many of SEGAs social media accounts shared the very first teaser trailer for the upcoming "Sonic The Hedgehog 3" movie, which will feature the first big screen appearance of Shadow The Hedgehog into the Sonic movie universe.

The teaser itself is somewhat short, with around 20 seconds in length, and shows a logo very reminiscent of that of "Sonic Adventure 2" with the upper part having Sonic's quills with blue lighting, while the bottom part of the logo has Shadow's quills with red lighting in it, wrapping up with the full logo on-screen and the title of the movie, simply called "Sonic The Hedgehog 3". Additionally, the music used for the teaser seems to be taking queues from the popular Sonic Adventure 2 track, "Live and Learn" by Crush 40.

The movie is set to release on December, 2024 on theaters.

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
A friend told me that if at any moment of yhe movie, starts playing "Live and Learn" he'll be singing it out loud. And so am I

Also, I REEEALY hope they take inspiration from that epic Sonic X scene

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
A friend told me that if at any moment of yhe movie, starts playing "Live and Learn" he'll be singing it out loud. And so am I

Also, I REEEALY hope they take inspiration from that epic Sonic X scene

Ah its too bright..my eyes!

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
He wasn't seen being trapped, that was at the end of the first one...come on people.
But still, get on this hype and just wait for the best

There's basically 2 possibilities:
  • Jim Carrey will be fully back as Eggman to his (probably) final strike on Sonic
  • Jim will be in the movie to make some flashback scenes from past movie moments
And for real, I highly doubt the second one
Post automatically merged:

Ah its too bright..my eyes!
ALL PRAISE THE THE SONIC ANTHEM

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
But still, get on this hype and just wait for the best

There's basically 2 possibilities:
  • Jim Carrey will be fully back as Eggman to his (probably) final strike on Sonic
  • Jim will be in the movie to make some flashback scenes from past movie moments
And for real, I highly doubt the second one
Post automatically merged:

ALL PRAISE THE THE SONIC ANTHEM
He is in the film, not just as flashbacks. Though it wasn't 100 percent confirmed that it will be Carrey though, right? Or did they say 100 percent that it is?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So Sega chose Groundhog day to make this announcement? I guess they have a thing for Groundhog day, as the Genesis game "Sonic the Hedgehog 3" was released exactly 30 years ago, on February 2nd, 1994. Coincidence?

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Happy Groundhog Day.
Really lovin' the new take on Live and Learn!
Kinda wish Metal Sonic would be included in some capacity, but I guess Paramount plans to feature him in the Knuckles spin-off as the main threat.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Happy Groundhog Day.
Really lovin' the new take on Live and Learn!
Kinda wish Metal Sonic would be included in some capacity, but I guess Paramount plans to feature him in the Knuckles spin-off as the main threat.
is he? Well I didn't see those two leaked scenes so I can't tell, but one of them was about "flames of disaster".

that's what I know at least

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To my understanding. Jim Carrey mentioned that he no longer do this because he was retired but now he is coming back for this one. Thats surprising.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
To my understanding. Jim Carrey mentioned that he no longer do this because he was retired but now he is coming back for this one. Thats surprising.
He said if he really likes some script or something he might still do a movie, otherwise he's retired. So I suppose this was good enough for him. If he's really back but fine.

Dontuuch17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll watch it, but I'm not gonna pay to do it. The first one was alright, but the second one was garbage.

Sonic prime has been a lot more watchable than these movies.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, Sonic was adorable but the film of 2 was... BLEH. I will watch it but I am not paying at all.

I dont watched any movies at the theater either. ^_^

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
And how do you know that's Jim Carrey? It doesn't sound to me like him.
Because we know what Jim Carrey sounds like, his laugh, and especially his laugh in the previous movies.

We don't even know the voice actor for Shadow in this movie, never mind what type of voice they're going to portray for the character. So I don't know how that member can say it "sounds like Shadow" when we don't have a voice for Shadow confirmed yet for these movies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol