Sony announces PlayStation Plus games for May

d92c56400c5d87a1e3619661004a7ae199847977.jpg

With another new month coming on us soon, comes another round of PlayStation Plus games. From May 3, PS+ subscribers will be able to download the following games:
  • FIFA 22 | PS5 & PS4​
  • Tribes of Midgard | PS4 & PS5​
  • Curse of the Dead Gods | PS4​
This also means that May 2 will be the last day to download the PS+ games from last month; Hood: Outlaws & Legends, SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated, and Slay the Spire. Sony also takes the opportunity to remind fans that this is your last chance to download Persona 5 from the PlayStation Plus Collection before it's removed on May 11.

:arrow: Source

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
FIFA 22? What's that go for these days, $5? $10?

It's actually more from what I've seen as of now where I live, £20-30, bar some store specific locations where it £10. Although Amazon US has the Xbox version for $10 right now.

EA are probably hoping to just squeeze some last minute cash from this before the season ends, getting some Sony money and revenue due to the 'surprise mechanics' from all the noobies.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alot of these aren't my taste in games, but its free I aint complaining. Still glad I grabbed Horizon, God of War and Persona Strikers for free months back.

Joeynator3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Wait, when you download one of these games it's yours for good? Even if you don't have Plus anymore? o.o

I just got my own Playstation (PS4 Pro) system, never really had one since the PS2.

Sylux90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
...Wait, when you download one of these games it's yours for good? Even if you don't have Plus anymore? o.o

I just got my own Playstation (PS4 Pro) system, never really had one since the PS2.
It's yours for good, but you can only play it if you have an active subscription.

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
So sick of indie games and franchise games that I wouldn't even pick up at GameStop if they were free. I wonder why I even pay for PS+ sometimes.

Reactions: 2Hack

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

not really yours, the moment you stop paying for psplus or xboxlive this games you get free even if they are installed on your console will not start anymore unless you renew your subscription so yeah you dont really get to keep them, its more like a leasing contract.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm starting to wish that they'd introduced a new lower PS+ tier, below 'Essential', that just gives access to online play and cloud save storage. Make it £30 a year instead of £50 (or whatever it is these days), and call it 'Basic'... I'd be more than happy to give up free games I'll never play in favour of a cost reduction to the services I actually use.

Reactions: TwoMinutes2319

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: i have a mind putting the cat on dinner duty