Sony Expanding It's Case - Looking For All PS3 Hackers

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. sony just needs to accept people pirating games for their system. the number of pirates is probably less than 1% of the total user-base, so y bother wasting money and insinuating that all ps3 purchasers r going to pirate. I also hate these madeup numbers of how much is lost due to piracy. if so much was lost, y is black ops the 7th best selling game of all time...not just for this generation??? that sounds like it proves the exact opposite.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
godreborn said:
I agree. sony just needs to accept people pirating games for their system. the number of pirates is probably less than 1% of the total user-base, so y bother wasting money and insinuating that all ps3 purchasers r going to pirate. I also hate these madeup numbers of how much is lost due to piracy. if so much was lost, y is black ops the 7th best selling game of all time...not just for this generation??? that sounds like it proves the exact opposite.
I think that's going a little overboard, even Nintendo and Microsoft take action against pirates/piracy.

Though I do understand why you say this.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, Sony is going after Google????????
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News