Sony Fabricated Fake Review for GHOSTBUSTERS!

After these stunts would you support Sony and buy a ticket?

• Yes, This doesn't bother me

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No, This only makes me want to avoid the movie even more!

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Only Ghost Busters movie I see was the first one, never did bother with the second one. I doubt I'll watch this one, because I haven't watched a movie since 2009. Last movie I seen was The Dark Knight. I'm probably missing out.
You really should see Ghostbusters 2. It's not as good as the original but it is entertaining plus Super Mario Bros. gets a shoutout and the NES Advantage makes a cameo.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to waste $15 on a movie I know I won't like

Of course. But there's a fine line between "I don't like this" and "this sucks". One acknowledges that it is a personal opinion and the other presents opinion as fact.

Personally, I'll be going to see it. I don't expect to have the same attachment to it that I did the original, but I do expect to have some amount of fun with it.

Lastly, $15? That's unfortunate... Movie tickets are only $7.50 here and I usually hop online and buy those Fandango movie cash codes off of people for like $3 a piece. Wife and I can see a matinee for $6 while sneaking in our own snacks.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

I watched it with family. It was VERY meh. I don't even remember much of it it was just so fucking BLAND. Worse than Ghostbusters 2.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2