Review Hardware Sony WI-C200 headphones

SONIC122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Sony WI-C200's are a pair of $30 dollar headphones, and they are pretty good for the price. here are some features that they have

• Bluetooth 5.0
  • USB-C
  • Sony quality :P
The sound quality is pretty balanced, (or flat, if you prefer), they have a little bass, so bass heads like me wouldn't really like these, but that is ok, they work really nicely. they paired to my chromebook like nothing at all, witch is unusual because chrome OS bluetooth sucks
Screenshot 2022-01-06 10.26.14 AM.png

The Earbuds themselves are magnetic which is nice and it helps reduce wear on the cables. they are really slick looking, and the flat cable that goes around the back of the neck is nice. these feel super premium and look like at least $60 headphones. I got mine at the walmart discount rack for $16 no joke.
Screenshot 2022-01-06 10.33.43 AM.png

One thing that is nice is that they come in white and black, so if you wanted some to match your PS5, you could do that I guess. the ear tips are the nicest feeling rubber. they are very grippy and dont fall outta your ears. and the inside of the eartips is a different color of rubber so you don't have to find the matching size by looking at the size, just look at the color. it sounds insignificant but it is actually helpful. The double control/battery box is really nice. and it is one of my biggest pet peeves when headphones have the battery box and control box all in one thing, because it isn't balanced weight, so the box slowly pulls the headphone out of your ear, and that sucks. So yeah, that's my review for these headphones, I don't expect it to get on the homepage, but if it does, thanks!

Sony official website: https://www.sony.com/en-ly/electronics/in-ear-headphones/wi-c200

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-WI-...ite-with-Earphone-Case/574294002?athbdg=L1700

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Wi-C200-Wireless-Headphones-WIC200/dp/B07THLNKH3

Thanks 4 reading all de wey to de end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu