The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It gets better.
Patent application. said:
A further interesting approach could be combining artificial muscles and the wig. Artificial muscles look like hair, so it is useful for hair extensions and fake moustaches. If a user is excited, the hair dynamically changes. Thus, by using the wig proposed herein, the user's appearance becomes more dynamic. The wearable computing device according to the present disclosure preferably covers the entire head, so it could be also combined with brain waves, similar as proposed in J.R. Wolpaw, at al: "Brain-computer interfaces for communication and control", Clin.Neurophysiol., Vol. 113, pp. 767-791, 2002. In such a combination, the proposed system could provide interactions that are even more natural.
If you think my eyebrow waggling was suggestive before, :creep: , just you wait until I get some artificial-muscle-powered brain-controlled fake eyebrows and Groucho moustache.
8vx0na.gif

On the other hand, Medusa-hair would be interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...