ROM Hack SoulSilver / HeartGold Original Pokemon Hack

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nathancnc said:
Des this exist? Basically I want it to only have the first 251 pokemon. Can this be done?

Thanks!
Can it be done, yes.
Does it exist, prolly.

This can be done simply just find the tools.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I doubt there is. In all of my years as a third generation, which is MUCH more hackable than the fourth generation, I have not seen a single 151 pokemon hack for FRLG, so there probably isn't one for HGSS. Don't worry, though, basic hacking for the 4th generation as well as the 5th generation is extremely simple. In fact, there are two very simple 5th generation hacks on this very forum (one by the name of Light Black and another containing the name Volt White). Trust me it takes 0 experience. All you need are hacking programs.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Actually I doubt there is. In all of my years as a third generation, which is MUCH more hackable than the fourth generation, I have not seen a single 151 pokemon hack for FRLG, so there probably isn't one for HGSS. Don't worry, though, basic hacking for the 4th generation as well as the 5th generation is extremely simple. In fact, there are two very simple 5th generation hacks on this very forum (one by the name of Light Black and another containing the name Volt White). Trust me it takes 0 experience. All you need are hacking programs.
True, I've not seen any HG/SS 251 mods. The modded HG I have... actually now that I think about it, I have no idea where it came from. I think it was called "Hard Heart Gold" but I could be wrong.
I lost all my HG/SS editors awhile back, then B/W came out so I just moved on to B/W editing.
The only thing HG/SS have over B/W is two regions and more badges.
It's all rather easy if you have the programs. I can't think of the names of them and searching didn't give me much info. Filetrip might have them?
A tool kit for HG/SS would be perfect.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatchetball said:
machomuu said:
True, I've not seen any HG/SS 251 mods. The modded HG I have... actually now that I think about it, I have no idea where it came from. I think it was called "Hard Heart Gold" but I could be wrong.
I lost all my HG/SS editors awhile back, then B/W came out so I just moved on to B/W editing.
The only thing HG/SS have over B/W is two regions and more badges.
It's all rather easy if you have the programs. I can't think of the names of them and searching didn't give me much info. Filetrip might have them?
A tool kit for HG/SS would be perfect.
Go here for Pokemon Hacking Tools
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66
Pokecommunity has one of the biggest Pokemon Hacking Communities I know of, so start there. I even have some hacks there, though they're WiP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...