Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
pretty bad taste
That aside, You can't please everyone. I'm trying to go with what the majority is requesting, and what i feel is best too. I work on this nonstop, get 6 hrs of sleep a night and have obligations in the morning, lol.
I'm starting to burn out, and the negativity obviously isnt helping any.

Nah, as mainly N3DS user I am thankful for your fast work with 9.6+ releases and other stuff. Most of us are thankful, know that; we are just too damn busy using our consoles powered by your CFW currently to really say anything about it. "It just works lol" - no point posting that a lot; Except to make you really know, it works, and there would be a lot of sad people without your sexiness around.

Though, would I lie if I would assume you DO enjoy developing yourself. Sure, take a break if you need it but I am sure you also enjoy it, gotta just sometimes remember that.

Reactions: mr_man_029

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Nah, as mainly N3DS user I am thankful for your fast work with 9.6+ releases and other stuff. Most of us are thankful, know that; we are just too damn busy using our consoles powered by your CFW currently to really say anything about it. "It just works lol" - no point posting that a lot; Except to make you really know, it works, and there would be a lot of sad people without your sexiness around.

Though, would I lie if I would assume you DO enjoy developing yourself. Sure, take a break if you need it but I am sure you also enjoy it, gotta just sometimes remember that.
I mean, I do enjoy being the sole developer of this project to some degree, but its a lot of responsibility. I want to at least un-break things before taking a break, im stubborn like that :P

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I mean, I do enjoy being the sole developer of this project to some degree, but its a lot of responsibility. I want to at least un-break things before taking a break, im stubborn like that :P
Oh me too, people stay up to 7am for less than that. "What for whatever reason colorization on my OS folders is wrong now, I GOT TO FIX THIS. THERE IS NO CHOICE; A MUST IS A MUST!"

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
What? Rei's a guy!?
I feel like a shitty person now..
Each time I helped someone involving reiNAND or something, I always referred to Rei as a she..
I'm sorry!
No worries! Doesnt bother me what you wanna refer to me as :P
..because on the internet, people dont know im really a cat =)

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No worries! Doesnt bother me what you wanna refer to me as :P
..because on the internet, people dont know im really a cat =)
dog-on-internet_thumb.jpg

Can you tell when a dog is posting?

Reactions: Reisyukaku

jwitz

Trophies
XP
Country
So since I'm still on emunand 9.2 (rxtools) and now that 10.4 is out, is it dangerous to carry on using cia games online? They all still work...

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So since I'm still on emunand 9.2 (rxtools) and now that 10.4 is out, is it dangerous to carry on using cia games online? They all still work...
if you're using 9.2 emunand w/ rxTools you could go to 10.4 (9.5 with New3DS since rxTools doesn't support 9.6+ yet) just fine. but otherwise you can still play games online

jwitz

Trophies
XP
Country
if you're using 9.2 emunand w/ rxTools you could go to 10.4 (9.5 with New3DS since rxTools doesn't support 9.6+ yet) just fine. but otherwise you can still play games online

Is that 9.5 via the emunand system update, or do I need to do it manually?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that 9.5 via the emunand system update, or do I need to do it manually?
for now, manually w/ sysUpdater. the other options you have are:
  • ReiNand? this is a ReiNand thread so... it supports 9.6+ right now
  • wait for rxTools to support 9.6+ emunand on New3DS
both of these would let you do a normal system update.

JackyD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone happen to have personally tested NTR on ReiNand 3.x and can recommend which build to grab? Looking for a CIA.
People are claiming all different versions working/not-working under emunand 10.3-4. Looking for a first hand account :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land