Hacking Question [Spacecraft-NX] Boot SXGear/Any updates ?

dotmehdi

OP
Trophies
Paris, France, Europe, Earth (Milky Way).
XP
Country
France
Do you beleive there will be updates for spacecraft-nx ? This is a really good bootloader but I would like to keep my dualboot and boot sxos from Hekate, but it's not possible for the moment. Even if I put SX Gear payload on /bootloader/payloads and boot.dat at the root of my microSD, it never boots yet booting from SX original bootloader works both for SXOS and Hekate.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
This is a really good bootloader
Hekate is a bootloader. Spacecraft is a fully opensource sx core / lite compatible firmware that lets you play a space invaders inspired mini-game and load any payload you like.

Do you beleive there will be updates for spacecraft-nx ?
If there is a reason to update it...then yes. Maybe. But who knows?

dotmehdi

OP
Trophies
Paris, France, Europe, Earth (Milky Way).
XP
Country
France
Hekate is a bootloader. Spacecraft is a fully opensource sx core / lite compatible firmware that lets you play a space invaders inspired mini-game and load any payload you like.

If there is a reason to update it...then yes. Maybe. But who knows?

Well, thanks for the correction, but I don't get the point of your answer...
I just want to know if the project is still alive or if some forks are actually worked on, because like I said, even if it's nice to be able to chainload Hekate, I'd like to keep SXOS as an option on my Switch Lite :)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to know if the project is still alive or if some forks are actually worked on, because like I said, even if it's nice to be able to chainload Hekate, I'd like to keep SXOS as an option on my Switch Lite :)
With the release of firmware 12.0, do you still want to keep it as an option? Even Atmosphere has yet to implement support which according to SciresM is going to take a while.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

In mariko units you can't launch sx os without using its firmware is a drm of sx os a update in the spacecraft firmware won't change it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D