Special ntfs USB files for Xbox One

Kopimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I did some digging more into the special file used to overclock the Xbox One and came across this wiki:
https://xosft.dev/wiki/special-ntfs-usb-files/

Apparently there's a whole bunch of these flags that can be triggered on the Xbox One according to this wiki anyways. Some have been labeled as being patched out, but oddly enough the overclock flag supposedly hasn't been patched. I was under the impression it was patched shortly after it's discovery, so I've kept mine offline. I'm wondering if it's actually patched out or not. Google is coming up empty. Anybody on the latest firmware willing to try any of these flags to see if any of them still work besides the ones that are marked as patched?

Maybe I'll take the risk and update my Xbox one and see for myself if nobody reports back when I get a chance. I can confirm myself the overclock flag works on older firmware as I use it myself....

Before anyone gets their hopes up, none of these will lead to a kernel Exploit or piracy or anything like that. These are just left over flags that were meant for developers only that weren't properly encrypted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch