speculation

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if shoptemp is the product of gbatemp and one of its partners making a new online store, which one was it? if you ask me, it's dealextreme's new fron for selling flashcarts. this conveniently showed up right after DX stopped selling them, and it sells for ridiculously low prices just like DX.
unsure.gif

any other odd speculation?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Costello is secretly running it from behind the scenes with Shaunj66 working the customer service and Ace sorting out the shipping. All with fake names of course
tongue.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe its a front for an alien take over! Maybe it's run by the Illuminati! Maybe it's a coincidence that it's a site that wanted to start up, and figured now would be a good time!

Who knows...

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
of course! i heard in another thread that the money gets sent to someone with a chinese name's paypal, not "shoptemp's" paypal... ITS AN EMBEZZLING PLOT!!!
ohmy.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
I think they're secretly in cahoots with the feds, so whoever buys from Shoptemp will be arrested for piracy.
ph34r.gif
*buys a micro sd reader* *cops come in* WHY DID YOU BUY A MICRO SD READER? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH IT? PIRATE? No I'm putting my documents on a micro sd. OH WELL I'M FINING YOU ANYWAYS!

caps = cops

blink.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
DeMoN said:
I think they're secretly in cahoots with the feds, so whoever buys from Shoptemp will be arrested for piracy.
ph34r.gif
*buys a micro sd reader* *cops come in* WHY DID YOU BUY A MICRO SD READER? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH IT? PIRATE? No I'm putting my documents on a micro sd. OH WELL I'M FINING YOU ANYWAYS!

caps = cops

blink.gif
rofl.gif
That is what exactly going to happen!!!!
tongue.gif

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
this conveniently showed up right after DX stopped selling them, and it sells for ridiculously low prices just like DX.

Maybe this shop came about BECAUSE of DX getting rid of flash carts for sale

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mattpucc said:
QUOTE said:
this conveniently showed up right after DX stopped selling them, and it sells for ridiculously low prices just like DX.

Maybe this shop came about BECAUSE of DX getting rid of flash carts for sale
I could be wrong on the dates, but I'm sure that when Costello posted this topic, Dealextreme was still selling flash carts.

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ic also... that topic made it pretty obvious that gbatemp was thinking of making a shop... costello is not the greatest at being sneaky
wink.gif
and yeah, i ordered a 2GB Kingston microsd and the cops tasered me a few times just in case i pirated with it... (just kidding, im in canada... LAND OF FREE PIRACY
biggrin.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?