ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone provide me with a guide that details how to convert ARCode or Gateshark codes to the NTR format? I'm giving making NTR plugins a try but I haven't really found a concrete way to do this.

Also, if a code is more than one line long, what do I do to make it into NTR format?

Seconding this. There are no real guides out there on how to work with these.

Reactions: Midgetgirl05

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm left to figure out what the Title ID is. I press R and it eventually switches to title deletion, with the line "Destination: SD, Mode: Delete Title". On the bottom screen, I see many title IDs in CTR-X-XXXX format.
Press L too so you get Destination: NAND, then search the ID of the browser of your console on the top of the screen.

Rhapsody

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Press L too so you get Destination: NAND, then search the ID of the browser of your console on the top of the screen.

Thanks for the help. Giving it a shot now, currently transferring the CIA and then I'll install it.

I thought the browser exploit for spider codes doesn't work on N3DS because N3DS uses Skater.

I linked to a post in which the author said the method works with the N3DS, so I'm giving it a try.

Reactions: Games&Stuff

Rhapsody

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Installed the version of the system menu included with the 9.2 update pack on that ISO site. It's telling me that I need to update to use it now. Is there a version of the 9.2 web browser I can use that's patched to a higher version number?

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed the version of the system menu included with the 9.2 update pack on that ISO site. It's telling me that I need to update to use it now. Is there a version of the 9.2 web browser I can use that's patched to a higher version number?
Well, I used 9.2 version for o3ds, idk if there s one for n3ds too

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rhapsody

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

If you look further into the thread, I've actually already had a long discussion there. I've come to the conclusion that making ARCodes work this way is a complete and utter pain in the ass since ASM codes and a variety of other codes won't work and will instead crash the game. The only codes I've had luck with have been one line codes.

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hyrule warriors legends was released today for 3ds . hyrule warriors was released last year for the wiiu

Despite only being released in Japan so far, it turns out the game is already translated so it's in English easy. I assume the March release date we have is for spell check and marketting

Edit: Did some codes myself

Hyrule Warriors Legends (J)

$ 999,999,999
0256AA04 3B9AC9FF

1000 materials
C0000000 00000033
0256C248 03e703e7
DC000000 00000004
D1000000 00000000

Last edited by Missing Number,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyrule warriors legends was released today for 3ds . hyrule warriors was released last year for the wiiu

Despite only being released in Japan so far, it turns out the game is already translated so it's in English easy. I assume the March release date we have is for spell check and marketting

$ 999,999,999
0256AA04 3B9AC9FF

1000 materials
C0000000 00000033
0256C248 03e703e7
DC000000 00000004
D1000000 00000000
Thanks for that information, I'll download the ROM and make some codes myself!

Reactions: Games&Stuff

Ayrathe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

I have a problem. I play Fire Emblem if : special edition with DLC using NTR CFW for launching them but when I do that, I can't go to the browser anymore. My 3DS freeze and I have to hold the off button. When I try to use ARcode without NTR, it works. Any idea how to play DLC and ARcode ? I want to play IK but I can't. xD

I have a old 3DS, FW 9.2, emunand 10.3 and browser 9.2

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I get gateshark codes to work with this ...I got one code working from the fort42 site AR3DS but I went to make a code using what they had on the gateshark side (better codes -_-) and the qr created didnt work ..

Subac0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Question, This might be dumb but is there anyway to dump RAM on the n3ds? I tried to google it, only came up with the everyday o3ds dumping and the NTR debugger don't have a tutorial therefore I have no idea how to edit stuff. Can you please help?

P.S. Yes, I'm a n00b at this stuff.

skrlegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

$ 999,999,999
0256AA04 3B9AC9FF

1000 materials
C0000000 00000033
0256C248 03e703e7
DC000000 00000004
D1000000 00000000

Hi men, i try to use your codes but doesn´t work,screen go frozen, used a New 3ds-gateway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think I have a 256GB card in my 3DS lol
    It's a New 3DS XL so it's still under warranty... If it ever breaks gonna make Nintendo fix it lol You said it was new.... For eternity!!!
    But my 3DS is loaded with emulators and 3DS games and DS games and GBA games probably thousands of games in total lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb going with my dad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, are most of those games shovelware?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah gotta buy 3 1tb SD cards for 3ds the entire libraries need archived in my home
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    >buys x3 1TB SD cards
    >stores the entire 3DS library on them
    >installs CFW
    >realised why I wasted loads of money and resources
    +2
    Lol no I clean my sets
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cause it's in my home ready to go
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like uremum
    But 100 games on SNES and Genesis and GBA then TG16 and NES and GB and GBC then all the other random systems and arcade games it all adds up lol
    +1
    Virtual Boy alone has probably 5 games!!! Lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I won't mention any names in chat but some of us wastes $300 on preloaded hdds :tpi:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The PS5 had none.
    +2
    Lol I spent more than that on a stuffed 4TB drive lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I've yet to fill the 1tb internal drive on my ps5
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) except final fantasy 16. 2) why would I have a console's whole catalogue if most of the games are either shovelware or terrible games?
    Kind of a waste, but the allure of all those games over 100,000
    Some shovel ware with low ratings you might enjoy more than the ratings would sugest
    +1
    Cruisn on the Wii is one of my personal examples of that, it's considered one of the worst games of all time, I loved it and completed it several times.
    +1
    The trick for me was to go into the settings and crank up the Wiimote sensitivity to the max and it gets twitchy but you can win that way lol
    Lots of other games I enjoyed that reviews would say otherwise lol
  • btei @ btei:
    lethal company servers are down rn
  • btei @ btei:
    my pocket pikachu is going crazy rn
    Pocket Pikachu sounds dirty lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pocket Pikachu sounds dirty lol