Gaming Spider Man games for the DS/Consol's

Prime_Zero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I know most of the time these games are better on the consol then they are on the portables, but ive been looking at screen shots and some of the spider man games for the Nintendo Ds look the same as the Consol versons. So this has me wondering.. are they the same this meaning as long and all the content of the consol versons.

The two games I speak of being Ultimate Spider man and Spider man Shattered Dimension, They seem to have the same graphics as the consols while the crappy ones that don't have the same story and are cut horrible short are usualy side scrollers.

If any one has played either of these games on both the Nintendo Ds and a Consol verson please let me know.

The reason for this is I borrowed a consol verson of the game but im getting such horrible glare from the sun/moon in the game. Its blinding me and hurting my eyes as well making it very hard to play, I keep rotating the camera down, but it just goes back up to its default / blind you posistion.

Im playing in a dark room at night and it doesn't help at all with the in game glaring... ive googled but have found no info for a fix and im not really finding much info to comapire the games to consols. And yes.. adjusting my tv settings is not helping either.....

Ah and the one im currently trying to play on the Ps2 is Ultimate Spider Man

Prime_Zero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saddly no reply is needed now...

My question was answered on anther forum, saddly all of the Ds ones are not like the consol ones... guess i'll just have to live with the glare and my eyes hurting....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, wth