[Spirit Tracks] Any way to skip the Duets?

IhateDuets

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will literally take any method that will allow me to skip through the impossible section of the game, which is the Lokomo Duets. I'm currently on the Embrose one, and I just can't pass through him. I am playing the notes perfectly, practiced several times, tried switching to a headphone mic instead of the 3DS one, tried switching to an emulator, and tried different strategies, but all the game does is give me a huge middle finger by thinking I'm improvising or "our hearts are not connected." I can't imagine how hard the other Duets are going to be...

Thanks in advance if anyone finds a solution for this. I simply cannot stomach going through this anymore.

Davine_Lu_Linvega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is what i read a long time ago and that actually worked for me, when the camera pans from the lokomo to link you have to wait until the camera STOPS on link. Yes you have to wait until the camera stops moving, NOT when the notes light up or as soon you have control of the flute, i had to put down this game for 5 years or so until one day i read that, baffling game design decision by nintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg