Hacking Suggestion Splatoon 2 Colorizer?

YuushiDaSuushi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah. One of the colorizers work, but if you took it online, regardless if it was client sided or not, you'd get a ban. However, there is a safe version for it, that works online client-sided and it won't get you banned. Server-sided will though.

Reactions: Bkool999

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. One of the colorizers work, but if you took it online, regardless if it was client sided or not, you'd get a ban. However, there is a safe version for it, that works online client-sided and it won't get you banned. Server-sided will though.
They're ways to use it and not get banned, but I'm not gonna get into that. Also, it seems like for some it banned, some it didn't. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Reactions: YuushiDaSuushi

bendyuwu

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
seriously though, the things i would do for a splatoon 2 ink hack would be insane. red vs black? yes please.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I love colored ink hacks, because they do nothing except customize the experience, I don't know if it should ever be released. It'll open the floodgates for bad hacks.

bendyuwu

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As much as I love colored ink hacks, because they do nothing except customize the experience, I don't know if it should ever be released. It'll open the floodgates for bad hacks.
make it private release? tho i doubt anyone will make harmful hacks from an ink colorizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?