Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just some spoiler/rant about a manga called Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Be warned.

So was reading the latest chapters of Katekyo Hitman Reborn since no new episodes were coming out for the anime any time soon. After reading it, god... It was no cool. I know that the enemy and what not sometimes win in a climactic situation, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with them!? I don't know how the hell Tsuna's team are gonna get their rings back since after a choice battle, you lose your rings. But then after, they lost because of stupid Daisy. Like who the hell names their son Daisy!? Anyway... Rant over... That was so stupid >_

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
welcome to the world of anime/manga. ever so often, artists write ridiculous shit thinking that twists are what the readers want... not realising that we actually have a brain. gawd, that was some sucky plot twist o.O

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Naruto Shippuden FTW
Meh it just suks ass

the beginning was meh but then in the middle got better and i was really getting into it, but then it got meh again so now i stopped reading it
dry.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Splych said:
Just some spoiler/rant about a manga called Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Be warned.

So was reading the latest chapters of Katekyo Hitman Reborn since no new episodes were coming out for the anime any time soon. After reading it, god... It was no cool. I know that the enemy and what not sometimes win in a climactic situation, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with them!? I don't know how the hell Tsuna's team are gonna get their rings back since after a choice battle, you lose your rings. But then after, they lost because of stupid Daisy. Like who the hell names their son Daisy!? Anyway... Rant over... That was so stupid >_

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
I don't know how the hell Tsuna's team are gonna get their rings back since after a choice battle, you lose your rings. But then after, they lost because of stupid Daisy. Like who the hell names their son Daisy!? Anyway... Rant over... That was so stupid >_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hands nipples pees and camel toes?