Gaming SPOILERS Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Xedi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please tell me it's a new character and not like Master Hand... I'm not fully satisfied with the 35 roster
frown.gif

Even though I doubt he'll be playable as I don't even recognize him (then again, didn't know about ROB...)

Xedi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sadly it seems as nothing's going to happen...
No Megaman, no Miis, no Ridley, no Dark Samus, no Bowser Jr, no anything else really...
Oh well, I don't really mind to be honest, though Megaman or Bowser Jr had their place in the game in my opinion...
Still can't wait
tongue.gif

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm happy there's no Megaman (I'm not to fond of the series) and I don't want this game to become Super Smash Bros. Every Publishers Flagship Character. Snake and Sonic are alright but SSB should always have one main focus and that's Nintendo characters.

wiki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm happy there's no Megaman (I'm not to fond of the series) and I don't want this game to become Super Smash Bros. Every Publishers Flagship Character. Snake and Sonic are alright but SSB should always have one main focus and that's Nintendo characters.

Megaman gave the NES and SNES great games, that's why I think it would be nice to put him in brawl. if pacman was in brawl, i would be really pissed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, about what?