SR not working

Javanya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
Hi, I've been using my switch usually only myself and hardly ever playing with someone else, but today I tried to play smash with brother and needed to press SR+SL. on right joy coin it worked fine while on the left one it didn't connect. I went to check buttons in settings and it turned out only SL works. I've researched a bit and found that there's some flex tape which causes this issue, however usually both SR and SL don't work when you need to change that thing, in my case only SR is not working. Has anyone faced same issue? Please share your experience and solution because perhaps I just need to change button or even something easier

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've been using my switch usually only myself and hardly ever playing with someone else, but today I tried to play smash with brother and needed to press SR+SL. on right joy coin it worked fine while on the left one it didn't connect. I went to check buttons in settings and it turned out only SL works. I've researched a bit and found that there's some flex tape which causes this issue, however usually both SR and SL don't work when you need to change that thing, in my case only SR is not working. Has anyone faced same issue? Please share your experience and solution because perhaps I just need to change button or even something easier
Have you tested with joycon toolkit? If you’ve confirmed that there’s no signal, you’re going to have to open the joycon and see if there’s anything obvious and if not, either test with a friend’s set or buy a repair kit for the ribbon cables, or replace outright.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: who's up for rating and showing some playlists? https://gbatemp.net/blogs/blog/playlist-rating.5153/