Hacking SSBB has been dumped by Taiwanese

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Nintendo is waiting a month for the US release so they can see how we break the encryption and make a new one.

I just cant wait for Mario Kart, and it all over again...

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MrDo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well unlocking characters would be hard.. but that wont stop anyone from getting a savefile.. hopefully all the characters will be playable if using a fully unlocked save file. Just the SSE mode will be unavailable..

Even with no unlocked chars it should hold people over for a while untill they can go out and buy the retail ver...

I just dont know if any scene groups would release an incomplete iso like that...

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Sorry for the nooby question.

My burner supports DVD-R DL, DVD-RW DL and DVD+R DL, but it doesn't support DVD+RW DL.

Theres no such thing as a DVD+RW DL. There was talk of re-writeable Dual Layers but they never became available to the mass market.

Those of you eager to play this game I recommend just buying it. Theres no point in going out and buying a new burner and media for this one game. Unless Ninty start doing this with all their first party titles (unlikely) then you'd be spending as much to burn the game as you would to just buy it retail, maybe more actually.
People with flashed 360's will already have a DL burner, so sure, go for it, but the rest of you without I'd really think about just buying the game.
Show some support for a change. Just my 2 pennys.

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know that video that shows Wiikey not working, the back of the disc doesn't look like dual layer at all. Ooh wow it's gold, great job.

What about how the outer rim actually has a break in it that you can clearly see?

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the nooby question.

My burner supports DVD-R DL, DVD-RW DL and DVD+R DL, but it doesn't support DVD+RW DL.

Show some support for a change. Just my 2 pennies.

cry.gif
He's so right

AlphaWeapon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
well unlocking characters would be hard.. but that wont stop anyone from getting a savefile.. hopefully all the characters will be playable if using a fully unlocked save file. Just the SSE mode will be unavailable..

Even with no unlocked chars it should hold people over for a while untill they can go out and buy the retail ver...

I just dont know if any scene groups would release an incomplete iso like that...
well, that would be like a demo, just to quiet down americans and europeans until their official release date(oh god how much are we going to wait...? still TBA 2008!!)

Metalclay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres no such thing as a DVD+RW DL. There was talk of re-writeable Dual Layers but they never became available to the mass market.

Those of you eager to play this game I recommend just buying it. Theres no point in going out and buying a new burner and media for this one game. Unless Ninty start doing this with all their first party titles (unlikely) then you'd be spending as much to burn the game as you would to just buy it retail, maybe more actually.
People with flashed 360's will already have a DL burner, so sure, go for it, but the rest of you without I'd really think about just buying the game.
Show some support for a change. Just my 2 pennys.

We are, at least I am. This is just until March 9, 2008 o.0

Mister Piggums

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ agreed

i already have my pre-order fully paid for.. but man a D5 release would sure be sweet to hold me over till march. Hopefully someone releases it!

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know that video that shows Wiikey not working, the back of the disc doesn't look like dual layer at all. Ooh wow it's gold, great job.

What about how the outer rim actually has a break in it that you can clearly see?
Uhh, no... it's definitely Dual Layer. Someone linked a close up picture of the DVD, it has L1 written on the underside along the center rim. L1 means it's dual layer (L0 means single layer).

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah on another note, I can't seem to find Brawl anywhere!! So yeah thats my reason as to why I can't buy it. Every import shop in the city's sold out T_T. So gay D:

*hears sirens*

:wtf:!

*runs off*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P