miezu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
I got a DVD5 version of SSBB Pal and pathced it for the 001 error with the generic wii pathcer used trucha and tried to boot it but it said an error has ocurred please reset the wii etc. Then I saw I can use Gecko OS to boot it so I installed the HBC and Gecko OS and tried to boot the game but it just says exception DSi ocurred and some lines with numbers on a black screen and it just freezes there.
Can someone help me?
I don't know the modchip since i got the wii already modded.

miezu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
I don't have any USB devices in the Wii.
No DL DVD writer
frown.gif

The Wii has 3.3E.

miezu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
I got the DVD9 version and patched it with some patch found here on gbatemp burned it and tried to boot it with Gecko OS. I forced Pal 60 since it is the USA release and then launched it. A list appears with my options and the game ID and then it just freezes there.
Ideas?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
3.3 blocks trucha signer. Boot it through Gecko OS or use Menuloader/Starfall. Use latest Gecko.

miezu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
Wrote it on a Verbatim at 4x with ImgBurn.
In the system menu it says unable to read disk.

Edit: Burned on a Memorex(I had no Verbatims left) and tried booting with latest Gecko OS and it gives exception(DSI)occurred basically just like in the first post. Also in the Wii Menu it goes black and says an error has occurred. The disc from the first post was also Memorex but they were burned with different burners. I guess Memorex just fails. Also the Memorex ones were DVD+R and Verbatim DVD-R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4FTASzSPThM?si=i8JRmmFkpcXXIT7o +1