Gaming SSBU minor inconveniences

011.guilherme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just want to know if others are experiencing these things in the game as well. They are not gamebreaking in the slightest, but I just want to know if it's something wrong around here or a general problem.
Anyway, the issues are:
  • When alternating character colors in the character select screen, the alt renders will be invisible for a good while before finaly appearing. Once loaded, it won't happen again until exiting and coming back to the character select screen. A minor inconvenience, but a bit annoying.

• In the WoL, when entering a spirit battle, the music for that stage will play while you select your character and spirits team. In the gameplay videos posted by GameXplain the music would continue after choosing your team and play seamlessly through the battle.
    But here, when I start the battle, the music cuts while the game loads, and then starts again when the battle starts. Again, another minor annoyance, but after going through that for 200 battles gets kinda old really fast.
So, are there other people experiencing these events?
Thanks!

Conex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It has to do with the way the game has been built and the way you are playing it. If you install it to the internal system memory, the alt costume icons load fast and fine.
if you are running the XCI from USB or SD it can take a couple seconds.

This is because the dumps we have out here atm are not 100% accurate and the file structure isn't as Nintendo intended, solution will be to wait until a full dump straight dumped to XCI is available or buy the cart.

Reactions: 011.guilherme

011.guilherme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is because the dumps we have out here atm are not 100% accurate and the file structure isn't as Nintendo intended, solution will be to wait until a full dump straight dumped to XCI is available or buy the cart.

I intend to buy retail to play online asap (I'm aware of the consequences, don't worry), but I thought the sci dumps were proper ones.
So, would installing the nsp fix the world of light issue as well?

Conex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I intend to buy retail to play online asap (I'm aware of the consequences, don't worry), but I thought the sci dumps were proper ones.
So, would installing the nsp fix the world of light issue as well?
The XCI that are out there atm were all built manually with leaked assets, these are known as Fraken XCI/NSP. (yes even that supposed JPN cart dump, it was proven a fake convert)
Yes installing the game instead of running the XCI will be faster especially to the internal system.

011.guilherme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
even that supposed JPN cart dump, it was proven a fake convert
Where can i get that kind of information? - without having to ask around, that is lol

I mean, I looked for it around here on gba temp and some subreddits but didn't find anything

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just want to know if others are experiencing these things in the game as well. They are not gamebreaking in the slightest, but I just want to know if it's something wrong around here or a general problem.
Anyway, the issues are:
  • When alternating character colors in the character select screen, the alt renders will be invisible for a good while before finaly appearing. Once loaded, it won't happen again until exiting and coming back to the character select screen. A minor inconvenience, but a bit annoying.

• In the WoL, when entering a spirit battle, the music for that stage will play while you select your character and spirits team. In the gameplay videos posted by GameXplain the music would continue after choosing your team and play seamlessly through the battle.
    But here, when I start the battle, the music cuts while the game loads, and then starts again when the battle starts. Again, another minor annoyance, but after going through that for 200 battles gets kinda old really fast.
So, are there other people experiencing these events?
Thanks!
Personally, I haven't had any of those happening to me.

I preordered the game, but meanwhile I have been playing a NSP installed to microSD, and it's been working great. No loading times for character colors and music plays seamlessly when playing WoL. I just rechecked right now before posting.

Reactions: 011.guilherme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...