ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
600px-82px-1,1502,0,1500-Star_Fox_64_3D_cover.jpg

Star Fox 64 3D Official Website
I figured this thread would suffice for a hub for people who are going to play the game, to discuss it here. It'll help keep the inevitable long list of "STAR FOX HELP" threads to a minimum. Talk about anything about the game, help each other, ask questions. Don't be a dick.

Anyways...
I recently visited my local EB Games, pre-ordered this. I don't know why, something told me to pre-order it, so I did.

Who's got it pre-ordered, who's going to get it on day one?

Videos:

Trailers
Special Vehicles Trailer --youtube
E3 2011 Trailer --gametrailers
San Diego Comic-Con Trailer --gametrailers
Multiplayer Trailer --twitvid

Reviews
GameTrailers.com review
IGN.com review

Gameplay
Solar Gameplay --gametrailers

*will add more videos and other updates*

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I cant wait to do barrel rolls when it comes out

im not getting it day one, only because i have no money atm to buy it, probably in two weeks though

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not that excited....its another remake...of a game i beat a dozen times on both my Wii and N64...

I just want orginal stuff at this point..

D

Deleted_171835

I'll be getting it.

If only because of the current 3DS game drought. It doesn't look too bad aside from the lack of online, though.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it weren't a pure remake I would be, but it is, so I'm not. I don't really give a crap about online, though. I've played 64's Multiplayer very few times, and I didn't like command, Single player is SF's strong point.

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zanfire said:
not that excited....its another remake...of a game i beat a dozen times on both my Wii and N64...

I just want orginal stuff at this point..
but it's in 3d and portable!!!!111!!11one

Definitely getting

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
Not me.
The only game I am looking forward to on the 3DS at the moment is Animal Crossing
tongue.gif

hmm animal crossing... i cant wait for that either, but it better not come anytime this year, im going to run out of money
tongue.gif

yeah i didnt like the lack of online either, but i know people who have a 3ds (two of my roommates have a 3ds) and we can probably play together

but the best part of SF is single player... cant wait to play individual stages without playing the other levels before it

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iluvfupaburgers said:
i would get t only if it had online, but it doesnt so ill probably wait till there is a flashcart
tongue.gif

*sigh*

Anyways, I think the reason why I'm excited for this, is because I only played through the original once, and that was at my friends house back when it was still brand new and I didn't know a thing. So it'll be like I'm playing thought it for the first time now
ohmy.gif

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something in me really wants to buy this game for the Nostalgia, but than again, I played this game when I was 6. I have it on my wii, my PSP, my Droid, and on two Computers. I can't justify buying a game just because its graphics are a bit better when I've played the game through 20 different times. So this is a no go.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw