Star Trek Enterprise

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was kinda curious what everyone's thoughts were on this series. I didn't really like the show when it first aired. I didn't really like DS9 when it first aired either. now, I've gained a new appreciation of both. now, they could be my two favorite series in the star trek universe, but I haven't seen Strange New Worlds yet.

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1st through 3rd season were okay, but i really love the 4th season of enterprise
i can rewatch that everytime except the first and last episodes, but the three-parters in the middle were awesome.
i also love all episodes that feature shran, the andorian

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enterprise is my favorite Series. I would love to see a 5th season, animated with the same art style of Star Trek Resurgence. The idea of a more grounded Starfleet and United Earth was fun to explore with that show.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, stick to the 3rd and 4th seasons. Its a shame they cancelled it when it was just starting to get good.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wishing they did do a Season 5. Would have built up to the Romulan-Earth War, a number of other items, apparently also including the Mirror Universe along with exactly how the Borg started

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That center seat explains why it was canceled. Apparently it was due to upn not being nationwide. A lot of people were unable to watch voyager or enterprise because of it.

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: