Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm enjoying it. There's a clear pattern of introducing a problematic, a situation where characters face a dilemma and must explore a means to achieve a solution. It's almost episodic, with a thin line of plot progress.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know how much I missed the episodic format until starting Strange New Worlds. With the possible exception of Lower Decks, it's my favorite new Trek.

Reactions: mrgone

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know how much I missed the episodic format until starting Strange New Worlds. With the possible exception of Lower Decks, it's my favorite new Trek.
that's what I thought. I knew strange new worlds was about exploration, so I figured it was episodic. still watching star trek picard season 2, and my god is that good. I could watch that over next gen for sure, but I do miss episodic like classic trek to some extent. some series work with it; others don't. it's just like 3d and games. some series can go with it; others can't. until lords of shadow, I didn't think vania worked in 3d. iirc, I bought the games on the series x, since it's bc.

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: