Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker

D

Deleted User

I recommend to follow the new Star Wars - The Rise of Kylo Ren Comic Series by Charles Soule.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/The_Rise_of_Kylo_Ren_1
This Comic follows Ben Solo´s Journey from beeing Luke Skywalker´s apprentice to Kylo Ren from Episode 7.
The Knights of Ren also make an apperiance and you finally get to know their backstory and what kind of organisation they are.
For me, this already fixes a lot of the issues I had with the sequel trilogy.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Hardline

GBAtemp Advanced Fan and Power Metal Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
just got home after seeing the latest StarWars and it was as good as any .. got some catalogs with

Attachments

• star wars.jpg
    star wars.jpg
    832.4 KB · Views: 136

VartioArtel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got home after seeing the latest StarWars and it was as good as any .. got some catalogs with

Which "any" are we speaking about?
Last Jedi "any"?
Phantom Menace "Any"?
SOLO "Any"?

or

Empire Strikes back "any"?
Return of the Jedi "any"?
Revenge of the Sith "any"?

Lots of different quality "any" picks to choose from.

Hardline

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Which "any" are we speaking about?
Last Jedi "any"?
Phantom Menace "Any"?
SOLO "Any"?

or

Empire Strikes back "any"?
Return of the Jedi "any"?
Revenge of the Sith "any"?

Lots of different quality "any" picks to choose from.

star wars the last 7 jedi strikes back

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

star wars the last 7 jedi strikes back
just joking ...
star wars the rise of skywalker

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good to know that while having never seen this current crop my supply of internet breakdown videos of just why it is so awful will be kept going for a while longer. At this point even at double speed I have probably watched more of those than it would take to watch the whole franchise back to back, and definitely had more entertainment from those than I ever had from any non computer game star wars.

Reactions: weatMod
D

Deleted User

That was probably the biggest disappointment in the entire star wars series for me. That and The Mandalorian. All the original star wars magic is lost forever.
Most of the Comics still are great though! Everything from Charles Soule is recommendable!
Especially his Darth Vader 2017 series. It starts out immediately after Episode 3.

D

Deleted User

They look pretty cool! Did they hand them out at the theater? Also love the title star wars the last 7 jedi strikes back!:P
Could be a movie about Mark Hamil and 6 of his follower striking back at Disney for what they did to his character!:rofl:

Reactions: Hardline

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats what I was telling myself after the first episode... and then the second... third... etc
at this point it’s just ridiculously bad
IDK mando is about 10,000x better than any of the movies Disney has done
the entire new trilogy is pure garbage
i don't think mando is all that bad for what it is
the films are a complete dumpster fire though

D

Deleted User

Palpatines addition felt like an massive asspull to me.
They really were desperate to add fanservice to the movie.

Hardline

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
They look pretty cool! Did they hand them out at the theater? Also love the title star wars the last 7 jedi strikes back!:P
Could be a movie about Mark Hamil and 6 of his follower striking back at Disney for what they did to his character!:rofl:
got them from theater before the movie started..

You can't pay me to watch a sequel to the last Jedi.
i can Swish you :):wub:

thats what I was telling myself after the first episode... and then the second... third... etc
at this point it’s just ridiculously bad
have you seen episode 7? its good, i think
he will be Bobba Fett :)

Last edited by Hardline,
Reactions: Deleted User

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm someone who somehow managed to not watch star wars until episode 7 came out. as a kid I couldn't stay out that long, later on I just didn't care too much. but everyone talked about it and it's stayed for me in high regards. but I managed to play many star wars games over the years, the jedi knight games, rogue squadron, kotor and some more. the games were great, I always thought the movies will be the real deal if I ever end up watching them. so when 7 came out I watched all of them and ... it was probably the biggest letdown and disappointment ever. a new hope and rogue one were the only decent ones and only in regards to the times it came out and probably my soft spot for felicity jones.

so for me the real heart of star wars remain in the games, the fallen order turned out geat. I will except nothing from the movies or tv shows, not even sure if I ever will watch 9 or the mandalorian.

Hardline

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm someone who somehow managed to not watch star wars until episode 7 came out. as a kid I couldn't stay out that long, later on I just didn't care too much. but everyone talked about it and it's stayed for me in high regards. but I managed to play many star wars games over the years, the jedi knight games, rogue squadron, kotor and some more. the games were great, I always thought the movies will be the real deal if I ever end up watching them. so when 7 came out I watched all of them and ... it was probably the biggest letdown and disappointment ever. a new hope and rogue one were the only decent ones and only in regards to the times it came out and probably my soft spot for felicity jones.

so for me the real heart of star wars remain in the games, the fallen order turned out geat. I will except nothing from the movies or tv shows, not even sure if I ever will watch 9 or the mandalorian.
Give mandalorian a chance :)

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I hear after meeting baby Yoda, Mandalorian becomes a baby sitting story. Already had that with Clone Wars and only the first half of that movie was good. So no thanks.

Only piece of media that did a baby sitting arc which didn't drag it down was Metroid 2 and it's remake.

D

Deleted User

I hear after meeting baby Yoda, Mandalorian becomes a baby sitting story. Already had that with Clone Wars and only the first half of that movie was good. So no thanks.

Only piece of media that did a baby sitting arc which didn't drag it down was Metroid 2 and it's remake.
You get to see Baby Yoda
use force powers like force choking
in the series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Anymore males there? :blush: