Hacking Stargate Nx , will you buy it ?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oops I meant to said comments about the product from people that actually bought it .
I don't think that themselves will said that the app was down by two days
Actually, I found a review by Maxconsole on Stargate NX. So your say was valid.

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is comical. There is a whole discord with anything u could want thats a google search away. Anyone that is capable of hacking their switch is also capable of finding what they need for free.
I agree
Right now, I'm using their trial and it wrks great for updating and dlc.
It helped me to know what were the games that was outdated and immediately update it.

I know the discord is as simple but:
- is there any way to be notified that there is an update available ?
- is there any way to know what versions all my switch have download ?

It can be fully replaced by the discord WHEN there will be a way that point out the delta between our updates/dlc and the up to date files available

Reactions: jester_

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I agree
Right now, I'm using their trial and it wrks great for updating and dlc.
It helped me to know what were the games that was outdated and immediately update it.

I know the discord is as simple but:
- is there any way to be notified that there is an update available ?
- is there any way to know what versions all my switch have download ?

It can be fully replaced by the discord WHEN there will be a way that point out the delta between our updates/dlc and the up to date files available
Im not a fan of updates , just because i like cheats . And when someone share a cheat for version 1.00 , you get a game update ver 1.5 and the cheat no longer works .

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I won't pay for Stargate NX for the same reasons as why I won't pay for SX OS, it's essentially paying for piracy something that is by nature an Oxymoron, not to mention it's a god damned subscription service for an OS you have to pay for.

You'd LITERALLY be better off using GameFly, it's much cheaper at $15.95, and you can rent not only Games, but Movies too, which you can keep long enough to dump, then send back, and rent another. also at least then you get a free trial, so you don't even need to actually pay a monthly fee if you just need a few Games/Movies within the 30 Day Free Trial.

I've used this before back when the Switch was fresh to Rent out a few Switch games, and guess what... they can't really come at you if you lock your card before the end of the billing cycle, and keep the rented games for yourself they'll just send you mail asking you kindly to send the games back. just like Redbox, so you could always get free physical copy's that way.

WAY better then ShartgateNX

Last edited by Proto-Propski,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball