OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. When I use this plugin, my game crashes. :(
Can anyone help me fix it?

Thanks!
Did you update to the latest update and are you using the dlc. Also what are you using ntr or luma for the cheat loading. If your using Luma you can’t have the plugin in the ntr folder. The cheat needs to be in the cheat folder for Luma.

Reactions: Zef05

Zef05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you update to the latest update and are you using the dlc. Also what are you using ntr or luma for the cheat loading. If your using Luma you can’t have the plugin in the ntr folder. The cheat needs to be in the cheat folder for Luma.

Hi! Thanks so much for responding.
I am using NTR for the cheats.
I have the latest update.
I tried removing the DLCs but it still crashed.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Thanks so much for responding.
I am using NTR for the cheats.
I have the latest update.
I tried removing the DLCs but it still crashed.
Are you using the original ntr or mode3? And try to delete the title id folder for sos3ot. And redownload it. Also have you done anything to effect the game in anyway. Are you using the true love patch or the hamtaro patch or are you using both?

Zef05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using the original ntr or mode3? And try to delete the title id folder for sos3ot. And redownload it. Also have you done anything to effect the game in anyway. Are you using the true love patch or the hamtaro patch or are you using both?

I am using the original NTR I think, since I read that mode3 is only usable for O3DS. My game has no patch at all. I'll try to delete the title key.

Thank you!

Reactions: Queen of SoS

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted and redownloaded it but it gave mthe same errror. :(

I've
When did it start crashing? Was your game crashing before or after you installed the cheat. Also have you even been able to use the cheats? If it’s crashing on boot then it might be the cia entirely. I honestly don’t know what’s wrong at this point.

Zef05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When did it start crashing? Was your game crashing before or after you installed the cheat. Also have you even been able to use the cheats? If it’s crashing on boot then it might be the cia entirely. I honestly don’t know what’s wrong at this point.

It only started when I used the latest plg file.
Before it was working fine and I was able to use it.
It crashes right after I turn on the cheats. But with no cheats, game works fine.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It only started when I used the latest plg file.
Before it was working fine and I was able to use it.
It crashes right after I turn on the cheats. But with no cheats, game works fine.
Try to make a new save file and then try the cheats. If that doesn’t work then I’ll have to update the plugin file again.

Guys are any of you having this problem too?

DuliaDarling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you don't still have the flu @Queen of SoS if you do, I really hope you feel better soon.

I was wondering if the plugin has been fixed yet? I'm about to try it anyways, but I didn't see a reply after you said you didn't have access to a PC.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you don't still have the flu @Queen of SoS if you do, I really hope you feel better soon.

I was wondering if the plugin has been fixed yet? I'm about to try it anyways, but I didn't see a reply after you said you didn't have access to a PC.
It hasn’t been updated yet but I’ll get on it once I’m home, and thank you for you concern. I don’t have it anymore I’m feeling great:P

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried it myself and it crashes right before I’m able to activate them. I don’t have a clue why this is happening. It could be a cheat that’s causing this but I’ll have to check during a later time. If you are not using ctrpf then I highly recommend it for this plugin for now.

Lavaminer89

Story of Seasons 3OT PLG Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried it myself and it crashes right before I’m able to activate them. I don’t have a clue why this is happening. It could be a cheat that’s causing this but I’ll have to check during a later time. If you are not using ctrpf then I highly recommend it for this plugin for now.

link the CTRPF plugin on the first page

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM