Hacking stubborn ps4 pro's solution

barelynotlegal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wanted to add my 2 cents. my pro is a very stubborn console. before 7.55 i had no issues with webkit or KE's but 7.55 is not friendly for me. i would get a KP and it would literally take me hours to get it working again.i have many hosts' and all the same and if i get the webkit to work the new KE's dont seem to friendly either. i was about to put the console in the closet and wait.
but i found a solution (for me) anyone else with a stubborn pro/console should try it.
ive been using a combo of @sleirsgoevy and a beta goldhen from @joonie and @sistro and ps4toolbox from @DeathRGH (binloader) now i cant share the beta hen but i beleieve i can share the host address as its public lol. when loading the webkit select JB+NETCAT then load toolbox and select payload injector then inject your HEN whatever version

hope this helps as i can get it working in about 10 minutes if that, everytime

barelynotlegal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to check stability and success rate.
Did these back to back with restart.
THESE ARE WEBKIT TEST.(KE works every time)
1. took 46 seconds with one OOM error
2. Took 1 minute 27 seconds with 2 OOM errors.
3. Took 2 minutes 47 seconds with 6 OOM errors
4. Took 32 seconds with no OOM errors
5. Sleep mode= 23 seconds no OOM errors
6. (Same scenario as above but with debug attached) 1 OOM error send payload again, KP upon restart console.

I only sent debug twice because ps4 cheater disconnects during test mode. And resending payload after awaking attached but cheater connection fails. So restart end up KP.

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My pro is pretty solid with 7.55. Takes 15 min in absolute WORST case. Most of the time its less than 5. The key is to selfhost. Ive never used public online hosts.

Also what beta goldhen is there? Something past 1.1?

Last edited by viper3344,

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is stubborn in the fact that once the 7.55 exploit works and I shut down, I need to clear the cache and reconnect. No matter how many times I tried, it would get stuck at 50% or kernal. I then delete cache, restart system, cache dark modder page, go offline, and now I need use old method. Also takes about 15 mins, while the new method would take 45 mins. New method completely stopped working for me, it would just freeze with no progress or kernal panic

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC darkmodder's host isn't using latest code from sleirsgoevy, so try another host if you want, but AFAIK it doesn't drastically increase success rate. Try Prb's host from another thread, or karo's host as it lets you select which jb code to use.
Also it's normal to get stuck at 50%, just wait 1-2 minutes, sometimes it takes longer for the progress bar to move again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: She sat on a couch must be a hoe