Gaming Stupid Offline!

z0m813.cl0wn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way I can play DLC's I got from my friend when I am offline - a prime example of them not working is Mafia 2 I have Joe's Adventures and another one but when I load the game it says error loading Expansions or something like that please can anyone help?
unsure.gif

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, just sign into the profile that bought it on a second controller. Sign into your profile on the first controller, and the content should load properly.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
How is it complicated? Keep your original profile signed onto Controller One.
Sign into the modded profile (friend's profile) on the secondary controller.

It couldn't be more simple.

z0m813.cl0wn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I need to use my Memory Stick, use his controller as I have one, and then load it up but will it work on my account after all this? Even if he ain't here with his controller and account?
unsure.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devin, you're wrong. Assuming he's playing offline and the content was bought on a different Xbox, it wouldn't work anyway as there would be no way to verify the license.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
Devin, you're wrong. Assuming he's playing offline and the content was bought on a different Xbox, it wouldn't work anyway as there would be no way to verify the license.

Meh. I thought as much, but as you know I'm lazy and didn't feel like correcting it. Basically he's out of luck, unless he does what I mentioned except while connected to Live, or does a license transfer which again requires him to get on Live once.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devin said:
Fudge said:

Meh. I thought as much, but as you know I'm lazy and didn't feel like correcting it. Basically he's out of luck, unless he does what I mentioned except while connected to Live, or does a license transfer which again requires him to get on Live once.
In his case, the Mafia II DLC is DRM free. If he knew where to look he could throw it on his USB/HDD and play it fine.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
Devin said:
Fudge said:

In his case, the Mafia II DLC is DRM free. If he knew where to look he could throw it on his USB/HDD and play it fine.

Ah, I did not know that.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk