Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Working for me!
The only error I got is "022-2501" who say my NNID is unusable because installed on an another 3ds blablablah...
If you inject another NNID, you can certainly use it!

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Working for me!
The only error I got is "022-2501" who say my NNID is unusable because installed on an another 3ds blablablah...
If you inject another NNID, you can certainly use it!

inject or recreate.

so give us your new steps.

best if you show us a video of logging into Pokebank, even if you don't have a subscription.

you can tape over your NNID

D

Deleted-19228

No clue, unbanned my system and the old NNID will not work. Says restricted if I try to re-link it.

bytar

Holy Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i have a question but it is not related with the topic. i use rxtools and played online moon on emunand. i wonder if is my emunand banned or my console?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i have a question but it is not related with the topic. i use rxtools and played online moon on emunand. i wonder if is my emunand banned or my console?
emunand and console ban is the same thing.
no difference, cause the file that is being read cant be replaced, and is cloned from sysnand to emunand, and formatting doesnt change it.

SmokinAce420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think many people actually had their NNID banned. Because most people can still login to Miiverse and use their NNID on their Wii U.
Wait so that means I can relink my nnid on a new 3ds. I tested the miiverse website and I can login but can't test on the wii-u since I don't have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Happy Birthday! :hrth::toot: +1