www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
PyroJing said:
Ok, I got it to work on the Acekard 2i
yaynds.gif

SOOOOO AWESOME THANKS.

I had downloaded a pre-patched EUR version, and it froze on the language opt. I then myself followed the instructions and patched the JAP version with the US text files and the extra files from this thread, and it is actually smaller now and works perfectly. The movies are a perfect sub, I can read the story, and I can even still input my name in Japanese ^^

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!
Yeah it also worked for me as well. Although the only thing that wasn't changed in the Japanese rom was the "NEW GAME" & "CONTINUE" text. I'm using the AceKard2i Firmware [4.16] for my DSi and it's working perfectly fine so far if anyone else is wondering.
yaynds.gif

If you AceKard2i users are having trouble loading up the game, follow the "To translate the JP version:" Instructions but instead of using the European game, use the USA one. Enjoy it when you are successful!
lecture.gif

The Japanese voices is better but I like the English ones too
rolleyes.gif
. In the English version, everyone seems to be speaking normally when it comes to cutscenes but when it comes to talking, they sound like they all need some Ritalin
unsure.gif

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish someone would just undub the game to pure SILENCE during conversations. The hyper voice acting really kills the mood that the script is trying to establish, as it doesn't even sound relatively close to normal, emotive speech patterns. On the other hand, I don't care much for hearing a Japanese voice over when I'm trying to read English (why would I want to hear one thing, but read another? That's useless.)

Someone....PLEASE....create a silence undub! *begs and pleads*
cry.gif

tsol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The_JetSetBeat said:
I wish someone would just undub the game to pure SILENCE during conversations. The hyper voice acting really kills the mood that the script is trying to establish, as it doesn't even sound relatively close to normal, emotive speech patterns. On the other hand, I don't care much for hearing a Japanese voice over when I'm trying to read English (why would I want to hear one thing, but read another? That's useless.)

Someone....PLEASE....create a silence undub! *begs and pleads*
cry.gif

It would be pretty easy, just repetitive. If I knew a way to do it without manually going through and changing every voice in the game to silence I would. But my laziness gets the better of me..

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The_JetSetBeat said:
On the other hand, I don't care much for hearing a Japanese voice over when I'm trying to read English (why would I want to hear one thing, but read another? That's useless.)
they're called... what was it... subtitles?

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lachinay said:
The_JetSetBeat said:
On the other hand, I don't care much for hearing a Japanese voice over when I'm trying to read English (why would I want to hear one thing, but read another? That's useless.)
they're called... what was it... subtitles?

Speaking of USELESS, thanks for your stunning "input".
rolleyes.gif

Ayat0

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With the rom on a page of the topic, I have two black screens with my Supercard DS One V3.
A site with a rom (E)+jap for compatibility with Supercard DS One V3 please ?

GGC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What tools do I need to do the whole undub process?
Also, would it work with US/JP ROMs??
Thanks!

chris7sm

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok People having trouble with the game when it goes black after the language screen, i have sat here all day and i finally fixed my problem. I backed up all of my files on my sd card, then i formatted it. Once it had finished i wondered if there was not enough space on the card for the rom to use so i only put the suikoden tierkreis rom onto it and guess what?....Worked like a charm
yaynds.gif
Hope this helps people

g4m3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ive completed the game and everything but i dont no how 2 get on to the wi fi mode its a cool game tho but rubbish ending

Kima318

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Has someone found a way to undub the japanese version with the other languages for the movies too??
If I try using another language than english I always get a NO DATA instead of the subtitles, is there a way to correct this?

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
ok I requested from akari to create a simple guide to undubbed suikoden... and this is it..
happy.gif
fair easy...

not my work again.. credit to akari212

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3