Super Mario 64 DS official site online

Zero01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, the minigames attracts my attention the most. I bet Mario Party DS will rock!!!!
laugh.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At first I thought I could manage getting a DS and sticking with the ol packaged metroid demo.
But these minigames and the multiplayer is a must buy o-o.
Mario 64 was the best mario game in my opion.
I love wall jumping too :3
and I bet theres a classic mode for normal boring one player mario cap switching normalness >.>

Im glad I have a b-day and all coming up :3. Though I think Im a bit old to beg my parents for toys (I should really use my own money ) but I cant help but bug them about it o-o.
Nintendo really overhualed this port. The graphics look better than the n64 version too.

It seems that nintendo has some major multiplayer plans for this thing too :3
Im also surprised that the multiplayer mood is a one pak type one. I didnt think that all that data could be sent over like that, though I bet it'll take a long time lol XD

I cant wait to see all the good multiplayer games to come out. Plus the Wrappipe thing should b e really great :3

But Im most excited about the homebrew scene that may follow. Plus the emulators should have alot of advnacements with this :3 I mean, you have a pen, that means you can have tons of things to do with menu handling and even added features, like maby a sprite and palete editor or even on screen controller buttons for jsut about anyhting.
If the format is somehow too hard to use for new flash cards and homebrew software..... Im gonna smash my DS to pieces and mail it to nintendo with hate mail O-o
And then I'll try to use the warrenty to get a new one, though that would never work

Chiaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
At first I thought I could manage getting a DS and sticking with the ol packaged metroid demo.
and I bet theres a classic mode for normal boring one player mario cap switching normalness >.>

Im glad I have a b-day and all coming up :3. Though I think Im a bit old to beg my parents for toys (I should really use my own money ) but I cant help but bug them about it o-o.
Nintendo really overhualed this port. The graphics look better than the n64 version too.

Im also surprised that the multiplayer mood is a one pak type one. I didnt think that all that data could be sent over like that, though I bet it'll take a long time lol XD

I cant wait to see all the good multiplayer games to come out. Plus the Wrappipe thing should b e really great :3

But Im most excited about the homebrew scene that may follow. Plus the emulators should have alot of advnacements with this :3 I mean, you have a pen, that means you can have tons of things to do with menu handling and even added features, like maby a sprite and palete editor or even on screen controller buttons for jsut about anyhting.
If the format is somehow too hard to use for new flash cards and homebrew software..... Im gonna smash my DS to pieces and mail it to nintendo with hate mail O-o
And then I'll try to use the warrenty to get a new one, though that would never work

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I cant wait to see all the good multiplayer games to come out. Plus the Wrappipe thing should b e really great :3

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the DS is coming closer...and I'm still waiting for the first reviews of launch games

I wonder if Feel the Magic is as good as I hope, since it's the only new DS game I'll be able to play at the launch...

I pre-ordered the DS along with Feel the Magic and Super Mario 64 DS earlier this month (2nd november), I hope I'll get mine right at the launch, and not later when the second shipment arrives at the shops...

SM64 DS is looking better and better with every screenshot, unfortunately there's not a SINGLE uncompressed screenshot, most of them got a very poor quality..
I hope the few new levels in SM64 DS are bigger than the 3 Bowser stages, and I hope that they implemented the new 4 character thing well, so you'll have to find new ways of clearing puzzles and stages...
I wonder if the only thing after getting 120 stars still is racing against the fat penguin again...and what about the Yoshi on the rooftop? he was a special guest in SM64, but he isn't anymore in SM64 DS, since he became one of the main characters

the minigames look great, I might play them longer than Feel the Magic...

man, I'm so excited about the DS, the only thing that I hope for at the moment is that it arrives in time (so hurry up, FedEx, it's a long way to germany
tongue.gif
)

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

DidYouLoseASock

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I learned something good from the site.  In multiplayer, more than one person can be a particular character.  I dont think that was ever discussed before was it? :wtf:
You all start out as Yoshi, but can become a different character during play.
you mean yoshi is the beggining character and then transforms into mario,wario,luigi....?
no you can play as each of them... at the begging of the game you can only play as yoshi, so for that time you can tern in to the others if needed... but later u will find the other and play as the real them

Qith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I couldn't help but notice, the colour schemes look much, much better than those from the N64 game, or at least they do to me in those flash movies. The colours look much more attuned to each other, I never really liked the overusage of bright primary colours in SM64 but it seems that, for instance, the trees in this game are no longer just pure green but a bit desaturated-yellow-greenish. Melikes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.