Gaming Super Mario Galaxy 2, are you finding it harder?

Social0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, I've been playing it for a bit now and I must say that I find the difficulty a lot harder, and that's good. Nintendo seems to have kept their promise. They still throw a shitload of 1-ups at you but I sometimes end up dying a few times so I can use them
smile.gif

Even the rehashed boss fights from the first game are all somewhat harder now.

Anyone else think so? Or is it just me
mellow.gif

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm at the end of world3 now, and I've got everything so far (49 stars, 20 medals), seems easy to me. I guess it'll get harder the more I play and maybe they made stars after 70 a lot harder to get... I hope.

Nuada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the girlfriend mode keeps fucking me up
smile.gif
She keeps grabbing enemies at the wrong time and getting me killed.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the end of World one it just freezes on me.. When it says press a to get through the portal after beating the dragon. wtf :|..
Not really hard though..

Social0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
well, I'm in world 4 now and there have been certain stars which have been quite tricky. Especially when you risk your life for coins or 1-ups, sneaky Nintendo!

I just can't believe someone said he beat the game in 10 hours, I've been playing it for 3 - 4 hours now and I'm only at 30 stars so far and he collected 242 stars...

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Social0 said:
well, I'm in world 4 now and there have been certain stars which have been quite tricky. Especially when you risk your life for coins or 1-ups, sneaky Nintendo!

I just can't believe someone said he beat the game in 10 hours, I've been playing it for 3 - 4 hours now and I'm only at 30 stars so far and he collected 242 stars...

he didnt tahts impossible in 10hours IMPOSSIBLE that means he got a star overage in 2mins...sorry not going to happen he beat the game probably rushed through it and beat all the worlds, but thats not everything. you have to get all 120stars all 120hidden stars all comet coints. you looking at 60-70hours easy

Social0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
CJL18 said:
Social0 said:

he didnt tahts impossible in 10hours IMPOSSIBLE that means he got a star overage in 2mins...sorry not going to happen he beat the game probably rushed through it and beat all the worlds, but thats not everything. you have to get all 120stars all 120hidden stars all comet coints. you looking at 60-70hours easy

glad I'm not insane, thanks for clearing that up
biggrin.gif

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
what's the max time you did for one star mine's 20 minutes (collect the 5 silver stars in that beach thing galaxy but I died so yeah)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
CJL18 said:
Bladexdsl said:
nope i've breezed through worlds 1 and 2 collecting all the medals and every single star was easy for me. or maybe i'm just that damn good
cool.gif

hahha wait until you get to world 6
hahah yeah i heard about that world
ohmy.gif

it'll be 3 weeks before i get to there though unlike the rest of you rushing to finish this and than left with nothing i'm only playing 1 world per day to make it last
tongue.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
it'll be 3 weeks before i get to there though unlike the rest of you rushing to finish this and than left with nothing i'm only playing 1 world per day to make it last
tongue.gif

I almost first post'd this thread saying grats on rushing to have absolutely no Wii games worth a shit to play for another few months. But I figured I was a dick. Thanks for allowing me to backdoor it in here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3