Skeletron 9000
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I played through and beat Super Metroid and afterwards started playing on the 2nd file which was already there but still early in the game, I can't remember if I started it or someone else did. I noticed that the last energy tank when filled only registered 19 units instead of 99, so I tried using a recharge station and it seemed to think I was at max already. I decided to take a few hits and try the recharge station again but it only recharged to 19 units again. I tried taking off all my equipment and putting everything back on one by one but nothing seemed to change the fact that my last energy tank maxed out at 19 units.

I picked up another energy tank afterwards and the last tank always caps at 19 units.
I even went back and turned on an infinite health code to see if that might break the behavior and the tank shot up to 99 units, but as soon as I took the code off, the game acted like I had been hit (Samus flashed and it made the sound of getting hit) and the energy tank dropped to 19 units once again.

I really don't know what the heck is going on or why it's acting this way. Has anyone else experienced this glitch or something similar before?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3