Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pikachu945 said:
I have noticed a bug in the character selection menu and muliplayer freezes
thats "that bug" that swifty talked about

QUOTE(RoboticBuddy @ Jul 21 2010, 08:28 PM) Mine froze when i started it up.

"INITIATING EFS
EFS FAIL.
REPORT IT IN SSBCLASH.CO.CC"
interesting but could you provide some more infos:
- card
- loader
- loader version
- placement of the .nds file

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tsunii said:
RoboticBuddy said:
Mine froze when i started it up.

"INITIATING EFS
EFS FAIL.
REPORT IT IN SSBCLASH.CO.CC"
interesting but could you provide some more infos:
- card
- loader
- loader version
- placement of the .nds file
Well, I have an R4, with Wood R4 1.11 Firmware, and the .nds file was place in the root of my SD card.

EDIT: never mind, works now.

Swifty1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
joelozy said:
So this demo has no sound, and only an A move, correct? I'm using the alpha release and I can't really do anything with this.
It has sound, it just has to be downloaded seperately to keep the filse size down. Also, there are a couple of moves being worked on, just not at the stage where we're happy to add them in yet. Also, there are two moves. The AAA Combo and a Neutral Air.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Pyrofyr said:
Why the hell don't they just make these open source already, since we know they'll leave, at least they can gather more people as most good programmers will only join if they can see the code already, bleh.

In any case, hope it turns out good.
Because the only reason why you want to get the open source is you want to know how he makes it and claim it.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RoyalCardMan said:
Pyrofyr said:
Why the hell don't they just make these open source already, since we know they'll leave, at least they can gather more people as most good programmers will only join if they can see the code already, bleh.

Because the only reason why you want to get the open source is you want to know how he makes it and claim it.
it's from 2 years ago

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
RoyalCardMan said:
Pyrofyr said:

it's from 2 years ago
Wouldn't people take advantage of that?

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EliteKill said:
Dead? Not at all, this topic is just outdated. We are actually making great progress. I guess Swifty (the main coder) should make a new topic...

Anyways, here are our (not very active but still alive) forums for anyone interested:
http://ssbc.phpbb3games.com/

And here is the development blog (last post was 2 days ago...)
http://swiftystudios.blogspot.com/
Its great to see more developement

Z

Zorua

Wow! This is the first time I saw this project and its seriously awesome! If possible you should try and complete it before the 21st of May because that's the final date for Homebrew Bounty submissions.

EliteKill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Wow! This is the first time I saw this project and its seriously awesome! If possible you should try and complete it before the 21st of May because that's the final date for Homebrew Bounty submissions.
Our coder doesn't want to enter any competitions. I don't know the exact reasons, but I presume it's because if we make money of a Super Smash Bros. clone/port, it becomes illegal unless we get special permission from Nintendo...

Swifty1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright,

The project isn't dead, we released something for Christmas last year and have been updating ever since. I haven't updated this thread because I can't edit the first post and without being able to do that, I can't keep it adequately updated.

I'm not going to debate with Fishaman about Clash vs Rumble because it's a pointless topic and it'd be unprofessional of me. Play them both and decide for yourself.

I'm not planning on entering the Homebrew Bounty for pretty much the reason Elitekill said. I don't want to get into any legal trouble for making money, and overall I don't develop Clash for any monetary reasons, rather for everyone to enjoy.

I'm not likely to release any of the source code even when I'm finished because I feel like it would devalue the project somewhat. Having said that, there'll be a stage maker in the game, and quite possibly a scenario editor for custom Event Matches so there's a fair amount of things that people could do with the game without needing the source.

To solidsmashbro999, the following characters from your list are planned for inclusion in the game:
Solid Snake, Samus, Ezio (Not quite Altair, but hey), Bomberman and Megaman

Swifty

EDIT: Actually SolidSmashBro999, you can unlock Solid Snake right now in SSB Clash Rebirth. Finish Classic Mode or play a handful of matches and defeat him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3