Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

saenfry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is have an update version in eshop isnt?
My 3DS is us version so there's nothing update version for this game in eshop.
Is there's a way to get update, coz i want play online

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
ok, for definitely not the first time - if you press home in game, exit to something else, for example the camera app, and then you exit the camera app -- you will still be in emunand.
it works for me...

Oh yeah I kinda notice that it doesn't say "Please wait..."
I thought it snuck a reboot in.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im just repeating what yellow8 said in relation to load time and why it does soft reset on exit, its more a reload than a reboot, as the additional memory flag is set

saenfry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no, not for now at least

but why when i try online there's notification that says "in order to use online service, a newer version of this software is required, download the newest version of this software from nintendo eshop or other supported software"
can you give the fix

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
CUSTOMIZE CONTROLS :D

Perfect! Thanks so much, the default controls just felt off and I couldn't figure out how to change them. Drag and derp.

Also the tip about using the camera app to exit is useful too, thanks for the repetition. Some of us don't keep up with every single post on long threads like this.

Reactions: cearp

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but why when i try online there's notification that says "in order to use online service, a newer version of this software is required, download the newest version of this software from nintendo eshop or other supported software"
can you give the fix

the patch is on the japanese eshop, your 3ds is a US console, as you stated yourself, hence you cannot download the patch, so you cannot play online

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can you give the fix
There is no fix, you can't play online.

saenfry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the patch is on the japanese eshop, your 3ds is a US console, as you stated yourself, hence you cannot download the patch, so you cannot play online

so there's an update for this game. ok then

i think we can update with copy data from user that have jap 3DS and already update this game. because the update data is saved in sd card. is that right

C RONALDO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
guys I need help

I replaced my 2.2 launcher with 2.3b launcher, but when I enter the system settings it says ( ver. 4.4.0-10u), It should say (GW3D. 4.4.0-10u) What I missed ?
can I go online and update my emunand if it's on (ver. 4.4.0-10u) ?

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
guys I need help

I replaced my 2.2 launcher with 2.3b launcher, but when I enter the system settings it says ( ver. 4.4.0-10u), It should say (GW3D. 4.4.0-10u) What I missed ?
can I go online and update my emunand if it's on (ver. 4.4.0-10u) ?

Either you dont have emuNAND, or haven't used profile hack to enter GW mode, you can update your EmuNAND from 4.x to 8.1, but if it doesnt say GW3D in settings you are going to be updating your SysNAND

Reactions: C RONALDO

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys the Jap copy works great with me, no problems at all just changed the 3ds to 3dz but can anyone please be nice enough if you know the language well to create an english guide for SSB, maybe open a seperate thread for it!. It would really help me and others because I do not know the language at all. Thanks. :)

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys the Jap copy works great with me, no problems at all just changed the 3ds to 3dz but can anyone please be nice enough if you know the language well to create an english guide for SSB, maybe open a seperate thread for it!. It would really help me and others because I do not know the language at all. Thanks. :)
We can't play online though it requires an update :/

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
We can't play online though it requires an update :/

I know its not for that purpose its just if another copy comes out I don't have to worry about my progress at least with being the 3dz format my progress in the game wont be affected and I wont have to start over again I can just change to an updated copy with my SSB header and away I go.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I know its not for that purpose its just if another copy comes out I don't have to worry about my progress at least with being the 3dz format my progress in the game wont be affected and I wont have to start over again I can just change to an updated copy with my SSB header and away I go.
Oh I see too bad I will lose mine >.<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...