ROM Hack Super Smash bros. Ultimate Proof without Bricks or Timebombs

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Already deleted this shit! Thanks for the support!... I hope Ninty Ninjas didn't get over that before the Termination of the first thread post(Mine)! Thanks! God Bless you!, you had the reason on your hands an opened my eyes to the true! of this battle between Nintendo and Modders!
your welcome ! :) any time, just remember doing early leaks can affect everyone else, never forget that.. especially the big N.. they like to make last minute changes because of that.. but video was nice though just please don't do *Cough story *Cough* mode, Big N hate that!! lol :D

Last edited by Zaybokk,
Reactions: Grand-Master

Grand-Master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
your welcome ! :) any time, just remember doing early leaks can affect everyone else, never forget that.. especially the big N.. they like to make last minute changes because of that..
Thanks for the reminder i will always have it in my fucking brain!, and yes it affects a lot now that you're saying and from what i had seen!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you realize by doing this, the same thing will happen
what Nintendo did last time with smash bros right?.. you will affect everyone else when they get the game officially Nintendo will make last minute changes on story mode. They will strip Story Mode or water it down now before game is officially released by posting early piracy leaks of game on here, people like this needs to be banned from all sites..
Can you removed that evidence too!... ahh help me!... not only for me but for all! for the sake of all!

you realize by doing this, the same thing will happen
what Nintendo did last time with smash bros right?.. you will affect everyone else when they get the game officially Nintendo will make last minute changes on story mode. They will strip Story Mode or water it down now before game is officially released by posting early piracy leaks of game on here, people like this needs to be banned from all sites..
Can you removed that evidence too!... ahh help me!... not only for me but for all! for the sake of all! from your first post on the thread...

Last edited by Grand-Master,

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reminder i will always have it in my fucking brain!, and yes it affects a lot now that you're saying and from what i had seen!

Can you removed that evidence too!... ahh help me!... not only for me but for all! for the sake of all!

:O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3