Hacking Supercard DSTWO - Slow Motion

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slow Motion on the Supercard DSTWO does not work for me. I can speed up the game play but not slow it down. Has anyone else got this to work? Or perhaps there is some trick to enabling it.
Thanks
smile.gif

Before the usual suspects have a go I did a search but all that comes up is stuff about the M3 and Supercard One. I also looked on the official Supercard forums
wink.gif

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm talking about the DSTWO menu that comes up when you press L+R and start + select together. It is set on 0% (so normal speed presumably) I can speed it up but it won't go the other way. I'm using it with Final Fantasy Fables - Chocobo Tales.

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you got your words mixed up. There is no speed up function and the progress bar/percentage is how much slower you want the game.

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yifan_lu said:
I think you got your words mixed up. There is no speed up function and the progress bar/percentage is how much slower you want the game.

QUOTE(Terminator02 @ Jun 15 2011, 05:59 PM) what he said

100% is normal, maybe you just got used to it being super slow?
Seriously? No honest fellas seriously I'm in a mini game and I tried pushing the percentage up and it didn't slow anything at all. I'm going to try another game just to see it is game specific.

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried it in Mario Kart it makes it go all ghosty but it does slow it down. And I just found this from last year. Exactly the same game and exactly the same problem.
QUOTE said:
SCDS2 SLOWMOTION and FFF:CHOCOBO'S TALES

Hello. When I use the slo-mo function on chocobo's tales for the DS outside of a mini-game, it works ok (a mediocre slow, slomo notches dont go up all the way). But then, when I enter a timed mini-game, the time does not slow down at all (maybe the timing is based on real-time of the actual DS's time). For example, the sliding puzzle. When you slide the pieces, they go the same speed as they always do and so does the time. no slow down during this whatsoever. Anyway around this?

http://forum.supercard.sc/viewthread.php?tid=7788

I think it must be the game. Thanks for the help fellas.
smile.gif

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
your welcome i guess, i didn't really do anything, but i'll take it
tongue.gif
Well you did as it happens because when I was googling before I was finding old posts about the supercard saying that slow motion didn't work yet. So if you hadn't have answered I would have probably given up thinking it was the same for everyone. So yeah thanks to you both.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...