Homebrew svdt: save data explorer/manager

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Not a problem really, we just need the title id, hans configuration screen shows it (theres also 3ddatabase). I'll send you this afternoon the fantasy life save data extractor modified for fifa 13.
Great... Thank you so much, man! :bow: (BTW, my FIFA 13 game is from USA region :lol:)

Krisan Thyme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@suloku:
I'm having this problem too. Is there any way I can help debugging it?

n3DS, 10.1-27 US, 2.5 payload. Both smealum's and masher's launchers fail on Tri Force Heroes digital.
I used the Title Launcher you posted: the game takes a little while to load but it does. The progress is maintained there, so the save is available through that method.
Mediatype: 1
Title ID Hi: 00040000
Title ID Lo: 00176F00
I can confirm the title ID, so we at least know what it is.
Not sure what you mean by the progress being maintained, or the save being available, though.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm the title ID, so we at least know what it is.
Not sure what you mean by the progress being maintained, or the save being available, though.
I think he means the game can access its savegame filesystem if booted via region four (or region free, they are the same).
Did digital triiforce heroes work on 2.1?

Ninboy2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ninboy.com
XP
Country
United States
I think he means the game can access its savegame filesystem if booted via region four (or region free, they are the same).
Did digital triiforce heroes work on 2.1?

Exactly that. I can play the game and connect online while booting through that Title Launcher. It did not work on 2.1 either, on neither of the launchers.

I read somewhere that smealum's aware of this problem, but I tried contacting him multiple times (on Twitter) and he didn't respond so I have no way to know if there is a fix in the works.

Krisan Thyme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly that. I can play the game and connect online while booting through that Title Launcher. It did not work on 2.1 either, on neither of the launchers.

I read somewhere that smealum's aware of this problem, but I tried contacting him multiple times (on Twitter) and he didn't respond so I have no way to know if there is a fix in the works.
I also tried contacting him, to no avail. Albeit he gets swamped with countless pointless banter and idiotic questions, so it's little wonder that legitimate questions get drown out in the sea of noise.

BlueOnClues

GBAtemp's Burgerpants
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
After pressing A in HBL to launch the homebrew, select the game which save you want to mess up with using Dpad ?

still dont understand , am in my homebrew and if i touch the svdt it will auto matically run and chose download play

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is harder than sudoku

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
still dont understand , am in my homebrew and if i touch the svdt it will auto matically run and chose download play

this is harder than sudoku

Well it isn't supposed to do that^^ Are you sure you use the latest versions of svdt and Homebrew launcher (whichever mod you use) ?

BlueOnClues

GBAtemp's Burgerpants
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well it isn't supposed to do that^^ Are you sure you use the latest versions of svdt and Homebrew launcher (whichever mod you use) ?

am on the hombrew ( HBL grid launcher ) ( hax 2.5 , ironhax )

nvm i forgot the .xml file LOL

Reactions: supercarotte

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this work with TBOI: Rebirth?

I haven't tried it with svdt, but it definitely doesn't work with Hans, and since they use the same methods of targeting games I'm going to guess with reasonable certainty that it won't work in svdt either. Something about seeddb encryption I guess...

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just get a crash

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    803.1 KB · Views: 160

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, gonna block you for real if you keep being like that
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well.... Go ahead my "friend". If it makes you happy :mellow:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Really, blocking him will only hurt you, we will see his messages, but you wont
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, ok i'm not blocking him
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You just got to have thick skin and ignore people online if you don't agree or dislike. The internet is full of clowns.
    +2
    and an 👴 just having fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the beach
    Cool :D Wait :unsure::unsure::unsure: Did you say Bleach? :O
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, without the l
    +1
    Enjoy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Enjoy wacking yourself off, old man?
    +1
    Always :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Man bought a $20 a gauge at Amazon that was all fancy digital went to hook it up did t detect shit, then went back and bought an analog worked right away
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 Happens all the time when ordering these iffy things
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    watching xbox direct but the feed keeps getting dc'd, oh well
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    back to MH rise
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's AC Pro which is reputable but more a reason why I don't trust digital in cars
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's AC Pro which is reputable but more a reason why I don't trust digital in cars