Switch and Xbox versions of Fall Guys delayed

header (2).jpg

A few months ago, Mediatronic announced that they would be bringing their game Fall Guys to both the Xbox One/Series X|S and Nintendo Switch platforms. Since that reveal, the company has kept fairly quiet on the progress of the ports, though they reiterated that they were still working on them when Mediatronic was bought by Epic Games. Scheduled to launch in a release window of sometime this summer, it appears meeting that timeframe was too much for the development team. Fall Guys for Xbox and Switch has been pushed back, in order for the devs to "include all the new features" that they're currently working on. In addition, while it was designed to be a post-launch patch, the delay at the very least means that Fall Guys will be launching with crossplay now, whenever it does release. For now, Fall Guys is available on PC and PlayStation 4.

:arrow: Source

George35000vr

hippity hoppity get off my property
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
except the ones that died.
Dude you're 22 not 5 years old, stop repeating the same word. Also let people enjoy whichever games they want, "dead" or not. Keep the "dead" comment for yourself and let us have some proper convo about the topic instead of arguing if a game is dead or not. It's annoying.

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude you're 22 not 5 years old, stop repeating the same word. Also let people enjoy whichever games they want, "dead" or not. Keep the "dead" comment for yourself and let us have some proper convo about the topic instead of arguing if a game is dead or not. It's annoying.

I can already tell what his response will be.

Reactions: George35000vr

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can already tell what his response will be.
Dead.

Also, is it weird that when I first saw some Fall Guys/Among Us gameplay I thought they were just two different modes in one party game? They both have cylindrical characters.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
dead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi