Hacking Question Switch dont boot after AutoRCM enabled

DevilsAdvocBR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
With holding Volume up and then inject the payload, i was able to remove auto rcm. Now the Switch need the Jig.
But i am still not able to Inject via Mobile. My S8 dont still recognize the Switch. I tryed a lot of cables, but no one works.
I tryed a usb memory stick and my pc-mouse, but none of them gets recognizet from my S8.
Maybe the S8 ist a peace of S****?
I think, that i stay on Auto RCM off and use a jig and the PC, because nothing else works.

Thank you.
Well, maybe its's a problem with your OTG adapter. A pen drive connected to the smartphone via OTG adapter should work, if there are no problems related to the drive or the adapter itself.

Last edited by DevilsAdvocBR,

Burillos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
To be honest I haven't ever been able to get my note8 to work either. With or without those cables. My Galaxy S5 works just fine though. I guess I'm not much help here.
lol i am glad not to be the one with this problem. But i will not give up, i ll try a spezial OTG Cable and tell you if it works.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
try this its copy pasta from another thread I posted in but if you don't have the SX pro just plug in your USBC cable instead

Its kinda janky but plug in a micro usb cable while connected to a PC into the SX PRO
Plug the SX PRO into the switch and listen for a connected noise
hold Power + Volume up and listen for a disconnect sound
open up TegraRcmGUI and select hekate_ctcaer_3.2 as a payload
Hold power + volume up and listen for the connected noise
as soon as you hear it start spamming the inject payload button as it will show the switch in RCM mode for 2 seconds at most
if you get it to send the payload the switch should boot into hekate
if it does immediately plug in a normal charger
Apparently his switch doesn't have this problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Am I stupid for stupid