Switch freezes after being docked for a while

ack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so basically, if i leave my switch docked and charging, and dont use it for a while, sometimes it freezes when i try and use it again, meaning that i have to restart it and do whatever i was doing since the last save all over again. It seems to happen only after i haven't used it for about a week. It also might only happen in emunand, but i dont use sysnand that often, so im not sure.

Also, the pcb temperature sensor on my switch is kinda fucked up (the capacitors on the D+ and D- lines are messed up), but I don't think that could be responsible

Last edited by ack,

ack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A modchip for exploiting the pcb temperature sensor? What would you hope to achieve?
well, if the temperature sensor were able to freeze the system, it would probably also be able to make it do other things. Anyways, that's not really the point, I was just saying that I dont think its because of the temperature sensor.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The same sometimes happen to my console, but I has noted what have to do with the software running, some titles trend to lock when docked on sleep mode, other can be for weeks.

if you found some solution let us to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NormalCatelol @ NormalCatelol: calling it anything related to switch will just be a Wii U type of accident