Switch is not recognized as rcm device anymore after update.

Gonax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
So I charged a backup of my switch when it was on fimware 14.1.0 (I was already on version 16.0.3 without the rebootles update beforehand) and when I entered emummc, it updated when opening a game to 14.1.1 because the download of that finware was already finished, after that, I used daybreak on emummc to update to the fimware 16.0.3 rebootless update.
Thinking the system was already updated to the latest fimware, I went to OFW and there I saw a fimware update already downloaded in system settings, when I open a game again and select update console, then the system rebooted, but after that it doesn't seem to turn on or recognized as rcm deviced anymore.

I already tried entering to hekate (I had Auto-rcm enabled beforehand) but neither of my pcs recognized it as a rcm device anymore, even if I hold the power button for more than 15s and tried connecting it to my pc again or use the jig while pressing power up and volumen up, the console is not recognized as rcm device, I also installed the drivers on tegrarcmgui (the program I use to inject payloads) but it also didn't solve the problem, I had the atmosphere folder to 1.54 and the hekate to v6.04, so ¿What do you guys think the problem is?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Reactions: Gonax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?