Hacking Switch KernelHax from 2.0 to 3.0.2

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Imagine a CFW where you can do everything except piracy, and the code is closed so no one can easily patch it. That would be freaking funny to be honest.

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Imagine a CFW where you can do everything except piracy, and the code is closed so no one can easily patch it. That would be freaking funny to be honest.
Then some smartass would come out the shadows with a 100 bucks solution that would make everyone kinda hyped and angry at the same time. so the devs would throw some free solutions for we all enjoy cuz devs and users dont like to pay and see someone paying for some extra hardmod soldering stuff. So we all should be glad we have great devs out there working their butt off on this hacking thing.

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the tegra chip has a bit of power behind it, which makes the switch so much more desirable to hack.. think back to the original xbox days, with a custom dashboard, and hopefully a kodi port, good retro emulation, android emulation, nvidia gamestream, open web browser, all while on the go with the ability to throw it on the dock at home... this has the potential to be the best hacked system ever. I personally could care less about pirated games, as I can afford them and when I tend to pirate a game I usually don't bother playing it, when I buy it, i actually take the time to play it (most of the time), but the possibilities this all opens up will just make the switch that much better.

Reactions: lordelan

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the tegra chip has a bit of power behind it, which makes the switch so much more desirable to hack.. think back to the original xbox days, with a custom dashboard, and hopefully a kodi port, good retro emulation, android emulation, nvidia gamestream, open web browser, all while on the go with the ability to throw it on the dock at home... this has the potential to be the best hacked system ever. I personally could care less about pirated games, as I can afford them and when I tend to pirate a game I usually don't bother playing it, when I buy it, i actually take the time to play it (most of the time), but the possibilities this all opens up will just make the switch that much better.
yeah there isn't an emulation hanheld that can run gamecube thats cheaper then a switch.

Reactions: lordelan

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It seems more firmwares versions are now hackable, from 2.0 to 3.0.2. This is coming directly from SciresM himself, the leader of the ReSwitched Hacking Team.
The team plans to release it once their CFW solution is finished.

I'd love to see when switch hackers release Cfw for switch which apparently won't support PIRACY on switch got hacked by other switch hackers and made it able to run switch dumps.

Very switch. switch switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill