Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just solved the error by myself. I need to download the new version of mission controll. Thanks anyway! Unfortunately some games won't work like super m*rio w*nder. After the newest update it says corrupted data. Do I need a newer Fw than 17.00?
No that FW is fine. Many have posted having this problem after updating to 17. The easiest way to fix is uninstall the game, and reinstall. Your game saves will not be deleted. You can also use your installer (Tinfoil/DBI/Goldleaf) and clear tickets to fix but it's not 100 percent a fix like reinstalling is. Have fun.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: Lamcza

QWERTY_YTREWQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I see in my HBmenu a new tool i haven't seen before the "USB File Transfer" (author Atmoshpere-NX) is this a safe tool to use with a fat32 sd card? Or can it corrupt things?

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question, is the Nintendo switch V1 as capable as the latest Nintendo switch that is available in the market? Other than battery and Screen improvements.

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On a new console would the Capacity (Design) and Capacity (Full) have the same figures?

From this battery info, is it worth me replacing my battery?

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpeg
    IMG_0159.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
On a new console would the Capacity (Design) and Capacity (Full) have the same figures?

From this battery info, is it worth me replacing my battery?
New? Its a bit shady(not a reason to swap but it sucks to get battery not in a 100% condition).
Used? No I think still pretty good.

But if it is new perhaps it needs a few charging cycles to settle.

Reactions: BigOnYa

killam42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my mariko switch installled, and while I was restoring the switch's battery died and now it wont boot up at all in either emu or sys, how screwed am I?

• Wow
Reactions: BigOnYa

killam42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my mariko switch installled, and while I was restoring the switch's battery died and now it wont boot up at all in either emu or sys, how screwed am I?
Sorry for the lack of info
I'm trying to bring over my 1tb sd card that is on my day one unpatched switch to this new one
Backed up the EMUNand and started the restoring through Hekate, and about halfway through the battery died, plugged it into a mac charger and I'm not getting any signal from the switch, so now I'm worried I just bricked it.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iSorry for the lack of info
I'm trying to bring over my 1tb sd card that is on my day one unpatched switch to this new one
Backed up the EMUNand and started the restoring through Hekate, and about halfway through the battery died, plugged it into a mac charger and I'm not getting any signal from the switch, so now I'm worried I just bricked it.

Were in the middle of restoring the nand when the battery died?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land