Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here tried to physically disconnect the 2 wifi connectors on the motherboard to disable internet? or is the signal still there?
Might not be good for the circuitry on the motherboard. Best to just keep on Airplane mode, or just delete your wifi link completely from the Switch wifi settings.
but why? : o
Kids probably, it's always those damn kids! That way they (or the dog/cat) can't connect to wifi, and "accidently" update it.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
  • Haha
Reactions: Blythe93 and Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Might not be good for the circuitry on the motherboard. Best to just keep on Airplane mode, or just delete your wifi link completely from the Switch wifi settings.

Kids probably, it's always those damn kids! That way they (or the dog/cat) can't connect to wifi, and "accidently" update it.
i mean for kids just get banned switch and sleep tight

insanecrazydude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What do you mean delete wifi link completely? Just remove my wifi connection at home? I want to remove it completely so at a friends house they don't add it by mistake.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean delete wifi link completely? Just remove my wifi connection at home? I want to remove it completely so at a friends house they don't add it by mistake.
On your WiFi settings page, click on your existing registered WiFi location, and select remove. This will not prevent somebody else from setting up a new WiFi connection though.
1704257850694.png

Last edited by BigOnYa,

ASCiiDiTY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody tell me do you think it would be safe to play online on CFWSYS with a legit cart, using no cheats or any other modules apart from sys-con so I can use an xbox 360 fight stick. My other option is an adaptor like magic ns, or the orzly.

Maybe it's not worth the risk for the sake of a £10-20 adapter.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I want to remove it completely so at a friends house they don't add it by mistake.
Well, you could set up DNS MITM and that should be enough. They won't be able to download anything to the console or update any game, visit news, eShop etc., no matter which connection they connect to.
You could, however, instead of blocking only Nintendo servers, block everything. Just add the following line at the end of the file: 127.0.0.1 *.*
In that case, no matter which connection they connect to, they won't be able to connect to anything as it'll be redirected to localhost.

Don't forget to restore it back, in case you need it.

Last edited by Blythe93,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody tell me do you think it would be safe to play online on CFWSYS with a legit cart, using no cheats or any other modules apart from sys-con so I can use an xbox 360 fight stick. My other option is an adaptor like magic ns, or the orzly.

Maybe it's not worth the risk for the sake of a £10-20 adapter.

Just get the Magic NS

ASCiiDiTY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just get the Magic NS
Yeah it's probably the best option. I notice they have a v2 out now as well. Was just thinking about being cheap because it's just for one game, and generally I can just use sys-con in emunand to play a lot of the games I use the stick for.

Or maybe I'll just buy a hori real arcade pro for switch and sell my old stick.. mmm.

killam42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello just got my modded siwtch back and wondering if there is a way to transfer all of my emummc to my new switch, without having to re partition everything and back it up.
EDIT: Forgot to add this since the OLED is 64 partition would that create issues if my previous backup was based on a 32gb partition

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello just got my modded siwtch back and wondering if there is a way to transfer all of my emummc to my new switch, without having to re partition everything and back it up.
EDIT: Forgot to add this since the OLED is 64 partition would that create issues if my previous backup was based on a 32gb partition

If you decrypted your saves you can transfer the save to the new switch. As for games you have to reinstall.

Reactions: Blythe93

killam42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, so drag and drop every folder (atmosphere,bootloader,switch.etc) but the Nintendo folder onto my new sd card and re-install all the games.

Wreeser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Nintendo Switch OLED and I recently installed custom firmware. I am wondering how I can transfer my games over to the new firmware. I am using Atomsphere and hekate 6.0.7, if that helps.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol