Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

QWERTY_YTREWQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
how can you mess up Exosphere or DNS MITM or 90dns manually set to your wifi? If you still prefer something else hey just do it but do it yourself :D

Lol you act like i demand a fix or someone to make up something just for me.
I only asked a question if the crashing was fixed or not in the latest firmware, that is all.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Was the crash problem in 17.0 for people using incognito ever fixed?
I still prefer having a blank serial number in emumcc than a manual dns I can accidentally mess up.
As far as I know that's a change that Nintendo introduced in firmware 17.0.0 so I doubt it'll be fixed. You can still use incognito + DNS MITM (won't cause crash as it's unable to connect to Nintendo servers in a first place), or just DNS MITM, which should work fine for now.

Reactions: QWERTY_YTREWQ

Modder_Boi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.

I have been out of the loop for a while, and was wondering what the best chip for modding an OLED switch was? With the release of the new pico chips and the possibility of a flash cart being on the way, I don’t know if the HWFLY still relevant. Basically what I really want to know is what is the flat out best way to mod my switch when it comes to ease of install and capability. I know there are several other threads that have talked about this, but between all of the other threads, it is very convoluted as to which one is the best as of now due to the different use cases that people have. I mainly just want to run Android and have homebrew capabilities to run roms on the native switch os. Any and all help is appreciated.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as I know that's a change that Nintendo introduced in firmware 17.0.0 so I doubt it'll be fixed. You can still use incognito + DNS MITM (won't cause crash as it's unable to connect to Nintendo servers in a first place), or just DNS MITM, which should work fine for now.
Nintendo indeed patched Blank Prodinfo on 17.0.0.

Reactions: Blythe93

NextChallenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Switch screen is broken, which means I can't navigate stuff that doesn't output to my TV via the dock.
Unfortunately, that includes TegraExplorer.

Am I screwed? Basically means I've got no way to easily dump my firmware to update my CFW. Nor any way to reverse Incognito, because I can't navigate incognito_rcm. fuck

edit: yeeting it with a firmware dumped from a game and a manually configured dns + ams dns to make up for the fact that i can't reverse incognito. let's see what happens

fuck yeah lets goooo i got it bois

Last edited by NextChallenger,
  • Haha
Reactions: Blythe93 and Lamcza

QWERTY_YTREWQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For FTP connection i use Filezilla at the moment.

Is there a way that i can link the FTP url to my windows explorer? Similair to accesing a network drive/NAS?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
For FTP connection i use Filezilla at the moment.

Is there a way that i can link the FTP url to my windows explorer? Similair to accesing a network drive/NAS?
I haven't tested it, but did you try going to This PC > Add a network location and following a setup wizard?
Post automatically merged:

I get this screen when I try to back up my save data for Pokémon Scarlett, I can back up other games fine, but how do I get rid of this error?View attachment 413631
I've seen this error when people were running homebrew apps in applet mode. Try launching your homebrew in full RAM mode i.e. hold R button before launching any game in order to load hbmenu in full RAM mode. It should work then. Some apps will work, the others won't (at least, not properly all the time).

QWERTY_YTREWQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I haven't tested it, but did you try going to This PC > Add a network location and following a setup wizard?

I've seen this error when people were running homebrew apps in applet mode. Try launching your homebrew in full RAM mode i.e. hold R button before launching any game in order to load hbmenu in full RAM mode. It should work then. Some apps will work, the others won't (at least, not properly all the time).

That worked, thanks!
Do you by any chance know if sys-ftpd/sys-ftpd light have any downside to it?

Reactions: Blythe93

WrldMztr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone!
I was trying to open a game, but before it opened it asked me for a system firmware update. I accidentlally pressed it, and my system started to update IMMEDIATELY. I panicked, and removed the SD card from my switch and turned off the console.

When trying to boot back up. I got a message from atmosphere saying:
"A fatal error occured when running Fusée. Incorrect fusee version! (program=0xb46dcf71, mtc=0xd40bf51f)"

I updated fusee.bin and atmosphere and now I am getting this:
Any help or tip is highly appreciated.
Switch.jpeg

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone!
I was trying to open a game, but before it opened it asked me for a system firmware update. I accidentlally pressed it, and my system started to update IMMEDIATELY. I panicked, and removed the SD card from my switch and turned off the console.

When trying to boot back up. I got a message from atmosphere saying:
"A fatal error occured when running Fusée. Incorrect fusee version! (program=0xb46dcf71, mtc=0xd40bf51f)"

I updated fusee.bin and atmosphere and now I am getting this:
Any help or tip is highly appreciated.
View attachment 414215
Did you update Hekate also? https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases
And sigpatches : https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/
Can also read here: https://rentry.co/SwitchHackingIsEasy

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
May somebody provide me the Reswitched discord mod contact? I was banned following the event discord account was hacked and spamming message there. I have restored my account now and wish to join the discord community again…

WrldMztr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can you give more info, Switch model, is it modchipped? can you boot to stock OFW?
Sure, its an Erista Unpatched. I can boot into I think CFW? It's 10.1.0 with sxos (lol i know) I have a big external ssd where i run xci's from. I also had a partition on my SD where I ran FW 17.0.0 and Atmosphere. I think its EMUMMC?? it was while I was running on this, that the accidental update happened.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, its an Erista Unpatched. I can boot into I think CFW? It's 10.1.0 with sxos (lol i know) I have a big external ssd where i run xci's from. I also had a partition on my SD where I ran FW 17.0.0 and Atmosphere. I think its EMUMMC?? it was while I was running on this, that the accidental update happened.
Sorry that's beyond me, I don't know much about using SXOS or EmuNand. Hopefully someone else here will chime in and help, good luck though.

Reactions: WrldMztr

Nebian

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does anyone know if it's possible to remove a friend from the emuNAND? I deleted it on de sysNAND but it still appear on the emuNAND.

WizardWell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are save files from sysMMC accessible on emuMMC or do you have to transfer those over?

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove a friend from the emuNAND? I deleted it on de sysNAND but it still appear on the emuNAND.
iirc there is some stickiness with users after you create emuMMC. Have you tried just deleting the user from emuMMC as well?

Myst0gan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are save files from sysMMC accessible on emuMMC or do you have to transfer those over?

iirc there is some stickiness with users after you create emuMMC. Have you tried just deleting the user from emuMMC as well?
From what I know, when you make a new emunanad, it copies bit by bit from sys, so in theory everything should be still there. Make a backup of everything and the keys before you try anything

Last edited by Myst0gan,

prof72

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi i just formatted my sd card to FAT32

how my game files nsp is 6 gig and up and i cant copy paste them to my sd card

is there other way to install games?
or is it possible to cut them into 2 or 3 if needed
(if its possible what is the maximum file i can copy paste to my fat 32 sd card?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1