Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the response. I'd quote you, but it would cause a very large post. My being on mobile makes editing it down a pain. Haha. My main concern is if the cloud save service or whatnot could trip and flag a ban. By restoring a save.

I've used CFW on sysnand enough to dump games and such that I'd be willing to risk it if i had any info on possible detection caused by the cloud save system. Honestly I'd even consider a ban after already accomplishing this goal a win, if a bittersweet one. Makes me wonder if the transfer could implicate the unhackable switch for a ban too. Unless I learn even a little more in favor of, I'll probably avoid the attempt, as much as I'd prefer not to!
totally understood. I’m on mobile as well. It‘s painful to edit sometimes.

If it’s for something like Animal Crossing you can get an ACNH account ban, it’s the Online games where a save swap can give you an edge that causes issues.

Do you mind if I ask which game you’re looking to xfer?

NullRora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In
totally understood. I’m on mobile as well. It‘s painful to edit sometimes.

If it’s for something like Animal Crossing you can get an ACNH account ban, it’s the Online games where a save swap can give you an edge that causes issues.

Do you mind if I ask which game you’re looking to xfer?
I thought i had mentioned it, but I may not have. I was going to transfer my Pokémon Violet save when the game officially releases. Id have the game downloaded through the Eshop, and with the game saved at an early point in sysnand before restoring a save originally backed up through emunand.

From there the idea was to use The native save transfer feature between consoles. The save in question itself isn't modified via cheats or anything. It would just be a normal restore.

Reactions: binkinator

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
i remember i could download premade forwarder from homebrew in this site does anyone remember that ? if so a link to the topic would be appreciated or how to make them or something

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In

I thought i had mentioned it, but I may not have. I was going to transfer my Pokémon Violet save when the game officially releases. Id have the game downloaded through the Eshop, and with the game saved at an early point in sysnand before restoring a save originally backed up through emunand.

From there the idea was to use The native save transfer feature between consoles. The save in question itself isn't modified via cheats or anything. It would just be a normal restore.
There are folks have done Pokémon game save swaps in the past just like this without getting banned. Pokémon save swaps don’t give you an edge over other players so it’s less, but not totally eliminated, risk.

That said, there are illegal combos you have to watch out for if you do decide to cheat in the future. Not sure what those are. What constitutes illegal is more of an expert pokemon player question.
Post automatically merged:

i remember i could download premade forwarder from homebrew in this site does anyone remember that ? if so a link to the topic would be appreciated or how to make them or something

these are the two that still work:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-army-knife-sak.588375/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/gui-for-nsp-forwarder-tool-for-12.588018/

NullRora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i know about the impossible pokemon. My save has not injected any pokemon into the game, or has modified game code in any way.

Ahh. I guess ill just have to stop playing and just start over on release i guess. Ah well. Thanks for the info!

South Cape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
try something like this:

Recuva — recover damaged data from a corrupt disk

and if successful take a look here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/recovering-games-saves-from-nand-using-nxnandmanager-and-jksv.620758/
Appreciate the answer! I was actually already trying to follow your guide this afternoon, but without prodkeys or access to the SD card's contents I wasn't sure if it would work out.

Unfortunately gonna have to wait till I come back from my trip now but I'll definitely be giving it a shot. Thanks again!

valelisa29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Attachments

• 20221113_145727.jpg
    20221113_145727.jpg
    970.4 KB · Views: 28

team-knight-rider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, I like to know my switch original use s x os, then to atmostphere, yesterday my switch start from shutdown, fail to boot in coz the dongle is broken, check with sd (2) to boot, check with usb with charging indiator, misplace the jig, what alternative should I do?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I like to know my switch original use s x os, then to atmostphere, yesterday my switch start from shutdown, fail to boot in coz the dongle is broken, check with sd (2) to boot, check with usb with charging indiator, misplace the jig, what alternative should I do?

You can pick up an RCMLoader which is an injector and a jig all in one package like this:

C85F8E5B-BA83-4DD1-AD8A-454DCAB8B892.jpeg

Reactions: Hayato213

sip-sip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I bought a v1 Switch off FB Marketplace recently. The seller has been super friendly, but I'm having issues getting games to run and we're both stumped on how to fix it (he bought it from someone else, didn't use it much and sold it after getting bored).
  1. For 80% of the games I try to open, I get a 'software was closed because an error occurred' message. This happens for CFW + Tinfoil games, but also in OFW when using physical game cartridges. Sometimes these trouble games -will- open up, but only to crash a few seconds into the loading screen.
  2. For the games that I can open up, sometimes the graphics are distorted or weird. See screenshot of FE: Three Houses.
  3. There are a few games that seem to work fine, but not consistently. Smash and Switch Sports were okay until I downloaded the latest updates. But they sometimes freeze and crash if I do stuff like add a second player in for example.
I have the latest atmosphere, firmware (15.0.1) and sigpatches. The console is unbanned and is a unpatched v1. I have tried deleting save states and uninstalling/reinstalling games.

Does anyone else have any suggestions? Warranty is obviously not an option, but I could bring it to a repair shop potentially? Thank you so much -- hoping to do anything I can before having to shell out for another Switch.

Attachments

• 311897695_1243231006222958_9088032847833440832_n.png
    311897695_1243231006222958_9088032847833440832_n.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 312175686_1084441085552773_6739971934853370269_n.png
    312175686_1084441085552773_6739971934853370269_n.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

marhalloweenvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone. I bought a v1 Switch off FB Marketplace recently. The seller has been super friendly, but I'm having issues getting games to run and we're both stumped on how to fix it (he bought it from someone else, didn't use it much and sold it after getting bored).
  1. For 80% of the games I try to open, I get a 'software was closed because an error occurred' message. This happens for CFW + Tinfoil games, but also in OFW when using physical game cartridges. Sometimes these trouble games -will- open up, but only to crash a few seconds into the loading screen.
  2. For the games that I can open up, sometimes the graphics are distorted or weird. See screenshot of FE: Three Houses.
  3. There are a few games that seem to work fine, but not consistently. Smash and Switch Sports were okay until I downloaded the latest updates. But they sometimes freeze and crash if I do stuff like add a second player in for example.
I have the latest atmosphere, firmware (15.0.1) and sigpatches. The console is unbanned and is a unpatched v1. I have tried deleting save states and uninstalling/reinstalling games.

Does anyone else have any suggestions? Warranty is obviously not an option, but I could bring it to a repair shop potentially? Thank you so much -- hoping to do anything I can before having to shell out for another Switch.
Have you updated hekate to the latest? Because in ur post, you just said that you had latest atmosphere and OS.
For the graphic issue, I suppect it maybe comes from Tegra chip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...