Hardware switch or xbox?

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, I found a cheap listing on ebaay for xbox one, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-...185843&hash=item5424d6d669:g:R6AAAOSw5atb0FvD . Should I get it, and how about a wii U or ps vita? I am Ps3 Han veteran and I also have a pc and I am currently running atmosphere cfw on switch if you ask. Do i get xbox, wii u, or vita?
Wii U is super easy to load games onto, no matter what firmware. Vita is cool if the firmware is right and you get an Sd2vita because the memory cards are expensive. Xbox one isnt really great for the homebrew/cfw scene. It also depends on what kind of games you want to play and if you need the portability.

pohaxsf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Wii U is super easy to load games onto, no matter what firmware. Vita is cool if the firmware is right and you get an Sd2vita because the memory cards are expensive. Xbox one isnt really great for the homebrew/cfw scene. It also depends on what kind of games you want to play and if you need the portability.
I have switch, so I dont need portability, I loved my psp, and if I could play rhe games on vita it wouldnt bother me. I am no dumb to cfw

azy77

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a wii u and xbox one s. For homebrew wii u was a doddle to install and runs retroarch fairly well as well as backups etc. Plus n64 injects are awesome like castlevania 64 etc.

Xbox one is pretty much retroarch only for me and it can run ps1 games fairly well which wii u cannot. It has other things like ppsspp but not sure if compatibility is that great.

However, if I had a switch I wouldn't bother with wii u unless you need gc and wii games.

I think I read the switch has a decent standalone Amiga Emulator whereas retroarch for wii u and xbox has p-uae which is complete and utter crap and the most pain in the ass emu to set up. Plus cannot map keyboard to pad. Grrr.

If you are prepared to buy games get xbox, for wii gc backups get wii u.

pohaxsf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a wii u and xbox one s. For homebrew wii u was a doddle to install and runs retroarch fairly well as well as backups etc. Plus n64 injects are awesome like castlevania 64 etc.

Xbox one is pretty much retroarch only for me and it can run ps1 games fairly well which wii u cannot. It has other things like ppsspp but not sure if compatibility is that great.

However, if I had a switch I wouldn't bother with wii u unless you need gc and wii games.

I think I read the switch has a decent standalone Amiga Emulator whereas retroarch for wii u and xbox has p-uae which is complete and utter crap and the most pain in the ass emu to set up. Plus cannot map keyboard to pad. Grrr.

If you are prepared to buy games get xbox, for wii gc backups get wii u.
I dont work so no salary just rent from ownership, I live in my parents atm.. i'll stay with wut I have atm, lakka psp is poopo though

Nudu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land