Gaming Switch OS

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
the UI is so fine looking.
looks pure stock android'ish XD
the screen at 720p looks very crisp/sharp and i love the contrast, saturation all seems good so far.

and finally it looks so speedy, good job Nintendo !

the switch seems pretty snappy , i mean with the wii u just loading settings for me sometimes can take 10-20 seconds, the switch seems to have that fixed.

going through all those settings looks pretty fast, transitioning and loading time etc.

i am excited for this console, even if it only comes with 32gigs of internal storage.. q_q ... that would be my only complaint so far.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Supposedly it'll get Netflix/Amazon Prime/Hulu support pretty early on
Oh no, we are doomed!!! :wtf: is that what I have to look forward too on release date, Amazon & Netflix shows? I have had enough of Jeremy Clarkson already thanks on the laptop & TV to last me a life time.... :cry:

Last edited by Reecey,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no, we are doomed!!! :wtf: is that what I have to look forward too on release date, Amazon & Netflix shows? I have had enough of Jeremy Clarkson already thanks on the laptop & TV to last me a life time.... :cry:
Hey maybe Plex will actually finally release a proper client app now that there's no web browser

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I was just thinking to myself was someone going to open a thread so when March 3rd comes around we can share all our new photos for the Switch?. I don't mean for showing off purposes or any sort of extension to the e-peen, just for the love of us gamers to share photos with one another, I was going to do it myself but I didn't feel comfortable doing it. I think you should do it @TotalInsanity4, get mods to lock it out until then.

Last edited by Reecey,

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Sketchy1,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Really like the OS. Reminds me of IOS too y...
Very nice. The only thing thats mildly infuriating is that news section, but surely that will change when you connect it to the internet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi